someone vandalized my car

Coaster

• Members

and now my car stinks. its gross. i'm kinda really pissed.

i'm not sure what to do. i've washed it thrice and it still stinks. its not as bad, but bad enough.

last friday i went out to my car and found someone had put a bunch of gunk on my windows that kinda looked like loogies and smeared them in a heart shape on one window (pass side front) and a peace sign (pass side rear). it was too much goop for loogies really, but thats what it was like.

i went to my shop and sprayed it with 409. it just smeared around. i couldnt get it off.

then i went to the car wash and pressure washed it off. it didnt come off all the way and i could still see it later.

friday night my wife is in the car and says "what stinks?". i didnt smell anything (my sense of smell is really off, long story so just trust me for now)

busy as hell weekend goes by and monday i take the car to the carwash again and again pressure wash the whole car focusing on the pass windows.

monday night i can still see it smeared on the windows.

tuesday (today) i get in the car in the morning and IT STINKS. BAD. like puke; puke thats been there a while and gotten rotten. there are flies in the car. dammit.

BACK TO THE CAR WASH, i vacuum out the entire car and search for anything IN THE CAR that might smell bad. nothing. i do a once over aroun d the car to try and locate the smell - hmmm its the pass door front and rear.

i spent ten dollars this time, soapy brushed the heck out of it, pressure washed it, tried to get inbetween the door and rubber.

it still stinks. it looks clean, and smells bad.

my wife says "tell the cops" :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: sorry but i dont know of any cops that have ever done one damn good thing ever, why would they start now? cuz my car stinks?

and then people get mad when i say i am going to sit out there with my sniper rifle and watch it all night, like somehow I am wrong to do that but its ok to vandalize my car.:facepalm:

i guess tomorrow i will have to take the doors apart and see what the heck is in there - what the hell is this goop that was on my windows that smells like puke? and i cant get rid of it? how did it get in the doors? the rubber/glass seal is so good i couldnt get the pressure washer in there at all.

i'm pissed; this is not the first time my car has been vandalized. i told the cops the first few times until i figured out i was wasting my time.

• Members

Was there any sign of eggshells around your vehicle?

I was at an Eagles -Giants game last year and every car with any kind of Eagle Logo on it got 'egged'

On top of that the eggs kind of baked on in the hot sun. It did look like major Luggies too.

I tried eveything to get the slimy film off but it just kind of smeared it even more.

WD-40 got most of it off, The stank persisted, I finally (about 2 weeks later) removed the back door panel where must of the slime was, It had seeped down inside the panel, that took another afternoon of cleaning but the stank finally subsided.

• Members

i suppose it could have been egg, although i saw no shell. doesnt mean there wasnt any as i really didnt notice the stuff on my window until i had pulled away.

i did get it all off the windows at the carwash yesterday but it does still stink.

can eggs smell like puke? seems like they have more of a sulfur smell.

• Members

Is the smell emanating from the doors or is it in the interior of the vehaicle?

You may want to use some spray on carpet/upholstery cleaner/shampoo. This fixed a stink problem we had once when a can of frozen orange juice rolled under a van seat and opened up in the heat of the summer.

• Members

i suppose it could have been egg, although i saw no shell. doesnt mean there wasnt any as i really didnt notice the stuff on my window until i had pulled away.

i did get it all off the windows at the carwash yesterday but it does still stink.

can eggs smell like puke? seems like they have more of a sulfur smell.

this smell was like a parmesan cheese smell...

I noticed another thing last week, when I was 'airing up' the tires after driving the Jeep on the beach, after all winter driving through snow and rain, and on the sand, plus numerous trips to the car wash there was STILL some egg on the tire and alloy wheel after almost a year.

My Jeep is a Beacon for trouble....one summer I had the soft top on and had the rear plastic window rolled up, I was parked at a Movie theatre...

When I came out I saw a cupla kids running thru the parking lot,

they had taken Squeeze Bottles of Catsup and mustard and squirted up my whole interior....

On the way home a bunch of Fat kids (they all looked like 'Rerun) mooned me as I rode down the Highway.

crazy {censored}in' day, that was.

Archived