Barak Obama Left Me a Voice Mail Message

MikeRivers

• CMS Author

Should I try to call him back? He didn't leave a number. He sounded a little bored but asked me to vote for some crook next Tuesday. I want to tell him that who I vote is my own business.

Barak, if you're on this forum, get back to work running the country, please.

• Members

I would have told him to {censored} off.

Seriously, all this guy has done since getting elected is working on keeping his job. Who's running the country while {censored}nuts is out traveling and stumping for other Dumbacrats and going on comedy shows?

Joe Biden?

Community organizing is all this moron knows how to do, and he's losing that now.

• Members

Should I try to call him back? He didn't leave a number. He sounded a little bored but asked me to vote for some crook next Tuesday. I want to tell him that who I vote is my own business.

Barak, if you're on this forum,
get back to work running the country, please.

I'd rather he go play golf 24/7.

• CMS Author

You guys sure aren't very creative. I was thinking about trying to find enough words in the message that I could re-arrange, as an editing exercise, into something more politically meaningful. But I forgot about it and erased the message. Oh, well, maybe he'll call back in another couple of years.

• Members

Consider yourself lucky.

I just got a similar message from Sharron Angle.

I got one from Sarah Palin, we first met at an Ititarod/ 'Idiot-arod' that her husband was participating in....she wanted me...badly;) I wanted her spouse's Lead Huskie more...(no accounting for one's personal taste, N'est ce' pas?)

I went to Alaska back in the Seventies...I arrived a 'skinny bastard' but left a 'Husky {censored}er':facepalm:

Ms. 'Obamalama' wants me too...but that's a story to be told in the future...

Unless the Secret Service squelches my info like they did after the Bay of Pigs invasion....

Did I mention that Jackie K was crazy about me too???

It's all coming out in my new book....:lol:

• Members

Ken, you're talking politics with a banned spammer. Or a spanned bammer. Or something. Either way, don't do it.
:D

And our president's first name is spelled "Barack".

Thank you for that Public Service Announcement...and now Barak to our regularly scheduled program of tedium. ennui, and relentless boredom, hashed out by people with waaay too much time on their hands.;)

• Members

Ken, you're talking politics with a banned spammer. Or a spanned bammer. Or something. Either way, don't do it.
:D

Yes, I actually did know that, but since it's quite reasonable to wonder whether that might happen...

Anyway, Barack to our regularly scheduled thread.

• Members

And I always preferred Ben and Jerry's ice cream to Haagen Dazs because I know how to spell Ben and Jerry.

Did you know Haagen Dazs is just a made up name to make the product sound foreign and exotic so more people would want to buy it (it doesn't mean anything in any language, Scandanavian or otherwise)? Looks like they shot themselves in the foot with you though! :)

• CMS Author

Did you know Haagen Dazs is just a made up name to make the product sound foreign and exotic so more people would want to buy it (it doesn't mean anything in any language

Of course. But it sounds[/] like it could be a real name or word in some language.

Linguists get paid well for making up believable words and languages. A friend of mine, a linguist who works in the movie industry, created one of the alien languages for Star Wars. It had to be linguistically consistent and able to be spoken by the human vocal mechanism. I guess with voice synthesis developed to the extent that it is today, that latter requirement isn't so important.

I wonder if Mr. Obama would have a better image if he had a more 'murcan stage name.

Archived