Beatles finally on iTunes

Jeff da Weasel

To me, iTunes has been a great music source without that specific catalog for years, so I could not care less about that :D

I'm more happy to know that iTunes is selling and renting movies in the Mexico's Store since last Saturday. :)

... but to have Apple pretending that this is really "huge news" to hide the fact they have been delaying the release of iOS 4.2 is just LAME. :facepalm:

• Members

Not sure this is a big deal. I guess for those people who are unaware of The Beatles, this may sell a couple of singles but I don`t think sales will be overwhelming. The Beatles did fine w/o iTunes.

@Gus, glad to see you are following the "Unofficial HC Avatar Rules"... you have now moved your face further from the camera as recommended. Good job. :lol: (Just being a BB) Nice pic.

• CMS Author

So, I guess Apple and Apple worked things out after all. I doubt this would have ever happened had EMI not been teetering on financial ruin.

I wonder what the deal was. The issue, of course, is that they make so much more per sale by selling CDs than selling songs on line. I guess maybe that's no longer the case, when you take volume into account.

• Members

I've already bought the Beatle catalog twice on vinyl and then CD so I'm done with that scam. Is is so hard to encode your own mp3's for those little headphone player things? Or is it just for kids who barely know what CDs are and have never heard of record albums?

• Members

I've already bought the Beatle catalog twice on vinyl and then CD so I'm done with that scam. Is is so hard to encode your own mp3's for those little headphone player things? Or is it just for kids who barely know what CDs are and have never heard of record albums?

Not everyone may have Beatles CDs or vinyl. It's largely for them.

I only own two Beatles CDs myself.

Archived