Can you get the Beach Boys vocal arrangements-- verbatim--- in sheet music anywhere

• Members

Hey, thanks, Richard! Those are awesome. What an interesting guy Brian was and is. Kind of an enigma to me. How he could write some f those tunes and arrangements when he was, what? 19? 20? Unbelievable. Of course, it's legendary how much Murry worked their asses off to get them really sharp.

• Members

Thanks for the comps on the picutures. They were shot at the Consumer Electronic Show in '07. He and his band were singing at the Gibson guitar tent which was great fun for me. I was able to get close enough that I could have reached up and yanked him off the stool he was using. If you look at Brian's Wikipedea page the main picture there came from my collection and shot. The nice thing about the show is that there were maybe 150 people there. It's probably rare to see Brian covering a small audience that way. A good time was had by all. Notice his special guest guitarist, Jeff "Skunk" Baxter about 2/3 of the way through. Many there didn't have a clue who he was, but I id'ed him immediately. ;)

Archived