What's up with Saul T. Nads?

• Members

yeah, I just mentioned on the Headphones thread that 'Solly' has been advocating cans for years...loved his last song he posted...that guy is such a fukken talent

Also, where is my Dutch nephew, Boosh?.. my cynical man... OffRamp? (always loved his arid one liners)

Ok...Where is gravel voiced ,Southern Gentleman, Cooterbrown??...that guy actually took the time to write down his award winning Peach Cobbler recipe for my wife and send it to us...it was {censored}ing killer!!!!

Where is our Gentle, talented, evenminded, Vegan compadre, Rock Violin?...such a calming, unassuming guy.

So glad Beck is Back...we've all fought with him...But I realized that he is a one of the kind individualist with the Heart of a Lion and the soul of a lamb...I would have been proud to have my back me up in my former career...and I know he was good at what he did as an EMT and a LEO

gettin' a little maudlin here, (sniff sniff) just glad to be back in my house after the storm and to be able to sleep in my own bed...

Please ,someone smack me, and troll for being a wimp....

• Members

His posts are still here; I checked his profile, and he's listed as fully registered and able to post. No mod has banned him or put him on universal ignore.

However, there have been quite a few UFO sightings in his part of the UK. Draw your own conclusions.

• Moderators

He's always been a moody lad, he'll be back. :idk:

Some dude from his "real life" showed up on OJ a while back and aired out some ugly personal laundry with him. Perhaps that reminded him to be less forthcoming on the social sites, I dunno. :idk:

His last post states that he quit drinking. Dunno about him, but that would be enough of a shock for my body to put me in hospital, I think. ;)

Terry D.

• Members

His last post states that he quit drinking.

Ah. Well, that often involves dissociating yourself from environments where you were more likely to drink, and HC seems like a good candidate in that regard. ;)

I enjoy Nads. Even when he goes nutty every so often. Hope he comes back. :thu:

• Members

Ah. Well, that often involves dissociating yourself from environments where you were more likely to drink, and HC seems like a good candidate in that regard.
;)

I enjoy Nads. Even when he goes nutty every so often. Hope he comes back.
:thu:

It's all part of the creative process...Nads Muse might be John Barleycorn...

He certainly wouldn't be the first, if this is true,...nor the last Artist to be inspired by drink or drugs...

whatever,

when I listen to his music it's like I am 16 again...in the midst of the British Invasion..

Love that man's music.

• Members

It's all part of the creative process...Nads Muse might be John Barleycorn...

He certainly wouldn't be the first, if this is true,...nor the last Artist to be inspired by drink or drugs...

whatever,

when I listen to his music it's like I am 16 again...in the midst of the British Invasion..

Love that man's music.

Thats the thing, even my kids like his music.

• Members

Present ,...but not in a talkative mood lately (I have that sometimes,....sometimes months and months,....)

Boosh, we previously talked of our mutual devils that plague us by PM...you were a big help around the XMAS Holidays for me last year,,,for sure...you got me moving to deal with it all.

So nice see you check in...not just me to be sure...

Lots of peeps here (I'll wager) miss your big handsome Dutch Ass...:love:You were an integral part of this site way long before I came here...and hopefully be 'round long after I'm gone....

S0 happy to see your 'face in the place'

Peace,

Luke/ron

P

• Members

Where is our Gentle, talented, evenminded, Vegan compadre, Rock Violin?...such a calming, unassuming guy.

Awww. Tanks mang. :) I wish you wouldn't bring up my bad side like that. :D

I cruise by from time to time.

Right now NE Indiana is paradise, and I enjoy a feast from my garden. It's just a postage stamp backyard, but we manage a lot from it. Roma, beefsteak and cherry tomatoes, sweet corn, garlic, chives, green onions, pumpkins, sunflowers, zucchini, watermelon, oregano, thyme, rosemary, sage, three kinds of basil and flowers of various sorts. All organic and my cooking seems tolerable.

I've found some things that effectively cool the constant pain in my neck, and they don't come with a disclaimer about how they may kill me in the process. It may or may not be what you're thinking it is. ;) But, I've about got most of my guns back, so to speak, and I'm fixin to commence firing. :rawk:

It's summer, and there's a small boy here, nearly 5, and he says he loves me many times a day, and hey, my wife says it too sometimes. Pretty much paradise alright. :cool:

And Saul, if you're out there, listen to me. You can make yourself better, *even better*. Control is not an illusion. Not until you leave it in someone else's hands and they put you through the refinery. :cop:

• Members

Now we're talking^ :thu:

Glad ever'thing is is fine with you...sorry about the chronic pain... it's bitch to be constantly reminded by pain even when you are so enjoying life.

My back is finally coming back to some stage of normalcy after really screwing it up splitting wood and shoveling out of all that snow the east coast got last year.

I have a low slope roofed sunroom in the back and the snow piled up about 4 ft...I heard creaking, so I got up there after shoveling diveways, and walks all that day...that was the coup'de grace.

I could barely walk next day.

I have a a garden too, I love to plant and eat the good stuff that grows...I have most of what you are growing and plant the Sunflowers for the Goldfinches (NJ State Bird) most peeps think the state bird is the mosquito.

I have a fish pond too with Black Taro, cattails, and pickeral weed with a field stone waterfall...

I love it out there, Paradise Found...like you said!

Glad you checked in.

peace Luke

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

He must be going through some kind of soul-searching or restructuring in his life...

He de-Friended me on FB and apparently removed his FB profile.

It looks like he's removed his profile here, too. I can't find any posts of his.

I didn't de-friend you, or anybody else for that matter

I just deactivated my FB account. I need a break

Archived