Hey VintageVibes - Sonar Track Manager Issue Solved!

Anderton

• Members

In the Track Manager, check the box "Keep Track/Console Visibility States in Sync." That way, whatever is hidden in Track view is hidden in Console view as well.

Although I'm finding it can be helpful to have different setups for them - Console not showing any of the tracks in folder tracks, but track view showing them...that sort of thing.

• Members

Hi Craig. I just saw this. Here is what I found.

That does mostly fix the problems but is not a solutions because for the way I work I need the track view and console view to NOT be in sync. I said mostly because one thing that might be part of the issue is that sometimes when I switch screensets pressing "H" does not bring up the Track Manager until click on that new screen (perhaps bringing it into focus).

But ... the main issue, as far as I can tell, is that when I bring up the Track Manager while the sync box is not checked it will frequently bring up the Track Manger for a different screen until I close and open it 2-3 times. I know this because it will have the tracks checked for a different screenset until I do the open/close ritual.

So... the keep in sync option fixes the initial problem because there are not multiple Track Managers settings to manage that way but I need to have different tracks showing in track view than I have in the console view.

I appreciate the effort though.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

So here's the deal. You have to click on a track (not just the window) to get focus and then press H for the track manager. But... the track manager seems change the focus again so the next time you need it you have to click on a track AGAIN and again each time you need the track manager. At least there's a workaround.:facepalm:

Archived