Titonka?

Beck

• Members

Buffalo Gals, song that I learned on my second of six formal guitar lessons circa 1960.

Thanks for the mammaries Timothy.

One thing I have to clarify...my signature about Michele that you quoted...

I was referring to Male Buffalo and female Native Americans.

Sorry for the confusion.
;)

just so there is no confusion from the start, racism, no matter against whom, is still racism... {censored} you and your small minded bigotry.

:)

• Members

Sorry if I offended you ...I changed my signature...hope you like it.
:)

no, what i like is that what you put into your circle, you cant escape... so what you put out there comes back to you... i like that... i like knowing that someday, you or someone close to your heart will endure some idiot's racism... i may not see it but that doesnt matter... but when it happens, think back on the time you were the idiot... and know that i am still smiling... have a great day, moron... :wave:

• Members

no, what i like is that what you put into your circle, you cant escape... so what you put out there comes back to you... i like that... i like knowing that someday, you or someone close to your heart will endure some idiot's racism... i may not see it but that doesnt matter... but when it happens, think back on the time you were the idiot... and know that i am still smiling... have a great day, moron...
:wave:

Whaaaa...?:lol:

the only 'circle' I can glean from this post is the one you are talking in...

What did you have for breakfast...cough Syrup?

• Members

^^^^ Boosh...see? what we just recently talked about regarding your post/video on this thread via our recent PM...

He said it was a funny thing too, but he didn't say it almost made him 'piss his pants/trousers' like we did...

But then again, he's an old guy, and a fart or a sneeze would probably have the same effect on him :lol:

Again Boosh, I miss your posts and obviously so do others....:thu:

Peace, Ron/Luken

Archived