Being a hot music act.... It's only for the kiddos, right?

rasputin1963

• Members

Grace, as toned as she is, still has only a modicum of talent, her 'Nutty-Butty' Ice Cream Bar Hairdo got her a role on 'A view to Kill'....

Listen to the music....her toned ,Social Security aged Bod is cool, but she still looks Mega -Butch to me...and her song/voice leaves little to be desired.

Sophia Loren turned 77 two days ago....IMO she was/still is one of the sexiest Woman in the world... a rare and lovely jewel...and a talented actress, whose famous male co-stars lined up, to be considered for a part, as well as getting a 'shot' at one of the most voluptous woman in the acting world :lol:

Grace Joneses come and go...

Reminds me of a line that my Dad would often quote,

'Hem lines may go up and down, but the kneecap stays the same.'

• Members

Grace, as toned as she is, still has only a modicum of talent, her 'Nutty-Butty' Ice Cream Bar Hairdo got her a role on 'A view to Kill'....

Listen to the music....her toned ,Social Security aged Bod is cool, but she still looks Mega -Butch to me....'

Grace Jones, butch? That's like saying "MACBETH is kind of a downer." ((-;

• Members

riilly? I found Macbeth to be uplifting, inspirational and uplifting...speaking of 'uplifting'...I am currently viewing the cache of photos of Sophia spewed onto the media in 'honor' of her recent Birthday Milestone and I find certain body parts 'uplifting' more than others....

Per the 'Black-Eyed Peas'...'T'nights gonna be a Good, Good. Night' :lol:

Archived