My new improved Ken Lee Photography website!

UstadKhanAli

• Members

My girlfriend Lisa designed a shiny new Ken Lee Photography website! And we are happy to share it with you now!

Among other things, it features a new blog, with weekly updates, photos, tips, techniques, cool links, gear, Photoshop tricks, and other fun stuff. And of course, there's galleries with new photos and a photo store, with links from the photos directly to the photos in the photo store!

2-004pioneertownnight700px.jpg

http://www.kenleephotography.com/

Thanks!!!!

• Members

A popup? Oh, no. What is popping up exactly (cue silly "that's what she said" jokes)? We didn't design a pop-up.

As Blue2blue knows, Lisa struggled with designing something that could have galleries and the slide show on both iOS and smartphones, etc. as well as with "traditional" computer browsers.

• Members

A popup? Oh, no. What is popping up exactly (cue silly "that's what she said" jokes)? We didn't design a pop-up.

As Blue2blue knows, Lisa struggled with designing something that could have galleries and the slide show on both iOS and smartphones, etc. as well as with "traditional" computer browsers.

I knew that you didn't design one, but I would be really curious to see if anybody else experiences this.

• Members

The blog part of the website, which is actually www.kenleephotography.wordpress.com, fortunately seems compatible with both iOS/smartphones and "traditional" computer browsers. This is one of the new parts of the website, and Lisa tried to incorporate that and the Photo Store. For instance, the blog has links back to the site, and there are links from almost every photo to its corresponding photo on the Ken Lee Photo Store on Imagekind.

• Members

I knew that you didn't design one, but I would be really curious to see if anybody else experiences this.

Exactly. Thanks.

So what kind of pop-up is there? Does it occur when you initially go to www.kenleephotography.com or when you go to the photo store or blog? In my last post, I mentioned those other two (one is kenleephotography.wordpress.com, the other is www.kenlee.imagekind.com) in part just in case you are getting pop-ups when you go to those places instead. That said, I haven't been receiving pop-ups in those two places either.

• Members

might be this - this is your top link from Google:

http://www.google.com/search?gcx=w&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=ken+lee+photography

"This jQuery slider was created with the free EasyRotator software from DWUser.com. Need a powerful Flash slideshow creator with built-in iPhone/iPad/Android..."

nope - tried another site with the same boilerplate. no popup.

Somebody with an Android browser check this. Beats me.

• Members

Okay, I think i know what is happening. It seems that for whatever reason, your Android is unable to see the slide show and instead it gives an error message. The slide show on the home page was created with EasyRotator. We chose that because it works for iOS and other smartphones but did not test it on Android phones. That's a shame. The galleries should work, though.

Creating websites that are Android, iOS, etc. compatible as well as making sure that it works fine in the various browsers is such an effin' headache.

Archived