VOTE FOR JON HUNSTMAN: This is why...

Goobers

• Members

However, with a tiny 3% of support from within his party, he's got 'less than zero' chance of winning the nomination.

I don't know about that. Any politician who can give birth to singing fashion models shouldn't be underestimated.

• Members
I don't know about that. Any politician who can give birth to singing fashion models shouldn't be underestimated.

Credit where due... but don't forget -- although apparently she wanted to -- 80s hearthrob Rebecca De Mornay was the biological child of shock talk show host, Wally George.

• Members

Credit where due... but don't forget -- although apparently
she
wanted to -- 80s hearthrob Rebecca De Mornay was the biological child of shock talk show host, Wally George.

No one outside of Southern CA knows who the hell Wally George was, but for anyone wondering, picture Rush Limbaugh minus the blubber and the oxycontin.

• Members

No one outside of Southern CA knows who the hell Wally George was, but for anyone wondering, picture Rush Limbaugh minus the blubber and the oxycontin.

Wally George was at least somewhat honest that he was a phony. But I'm pretty sure his show, Hot Seat, was syndicated at some points. Here's how Wikipedia leads their write up on him...

Wally George
, born
George Walter Pearch
(December 4, 1931

• Members

Wally George was at least somewhat honest that he was a phony. He was infuriating, he baited people shamelessly -- and then, after the show was over, tried to buddy-buddy them (I knew a couple people who appeared on his show over the years), patting them on the back, saying, "Great show!" and often asking them back, if there had been some of what he considered good TV...

Anyhow, I'm pretty sure his show, Hot Seat, was syndicated at some points. Here's how Wikipedia leads their write up on him...

Wally George
, born
George Walter Pearch
(December 4, 1931

• Moderators

The giveaway is that Goobers posted this:

"These are actually his daughters"

If it had been HCPP, he would have posted this:

"Hey LIBTARDS!! These are actually his daughters, you f*cking morons!"

To which an OJ'er would have responded,

"Would!"

Terry D.

• Members

The giveaway is that Goobers posted this:

"These are actually his daughters"

If it had been HCPP, he would have posted this:

"Hey LIBTARDS!! These are actually his daughters, you f*cking morons!"

OK :) if you put it that way.

It would also prevent a massive posting of unflattering photos of liberal women.

Archived