Check Out ZAK CLAXTON

• Members

Ernest, how cool of you for posting this! Thanks for dropping by.
:thu:

For anyone who is wondering what this is about, I did a half hour live show tonight on an Internet radio station. Good times.
:)

My pleasure. Every time you`ve performed via the web, I have had something to do. Last night I was just chilling with some coffee and the headphones on grooving along with you mate. It was great. Just wanted to share a good time with my fellow HC`ers.

EB

• Members

I appreciate that. :thu:

One thing that I've become very familiar with after five years off weekly+ shows where I'm in a remote location, trying to be entertaining to people who aren't physically there... radio shows are no different, so it's a very comfortable environment for me. I was happy that you listened in! :)

• Members

Luke, I'll try and do that. And yes, I really just stopped announcing these things on SSS. We've all got gigs, presumably, and I don't want this place to become a spamfest. But yeah, I'll drop you a note next time. EB just happened to catch my announcement over on Facebook, which was cool. :)

• Members

Wish I'd seen that in time. I saw it about 3 hours late. I miss trying to crack up the Weasly One with smart ass text comments as he plays.

Seems like announcements and such just kind of flash by on FB...

One of my 3DW friends who's a scenester/promoter has taken to sending these huge group emails... only problem is, you have to delete or 'mute' them quickly, or you end up with all these responses from other people in the group address, and so on.

Archived