I got a thing

• Members

I only get things rarely, so when I get a thing, it's generally a good thing.

zc_vox_071712.jpg

My new Vox AC15C1. I have to say, playing through it is a serious pleasure. I'd been hemming and hawing over a new amp for years, and ended up being that guy. You know, the "Hey man, I'm going to get a new amp soon, but I have a show this weekend, so can I borrow yours?"

I was tired of being that guy, and wanted something that would be great for both recording and gigging at clubs/bars. I finally just made a decision and got it, and I'm glad I did.

• Members

I've just been watching some Youtube vids featuring that amp

Sounds great!!!
:cool:

It's just amazing. It's really everything I ever wanted in an amp, for the type of music I like to play. Oh, and if anyone is concerned about it not being loud enough for gigging, I can't even be in the same room as it when it gets around "5" on the master volume. And, of course, the AC30 is there for larger/louder needs. But I swear, the AC15 is plenty loud on its own, and breaks up wonderfully once there's enough gain on it.

• Members

But the burning questions remain:

1) Why are you lying on the floor?

Because I knew the amp would look even better with my beautiful face next to it, of course.

2) Is that a grey hair just under your lower lip??
:eek:

Yeah. Despite my youthful vibe and overall handsomeness, I'm 43 years old. I have grey hairs in places I won't show you, at least on a public forum.

• Members

That's a nice looking amp. Wish I could see it. :poke:

Yeah. Despite my youthful vibe and overall handsomeness, I'm 43 years old. I have grey hairs in places I won't show you, at least on a public forum.

So Jeff, ummm... are you saying you will show him in private?

I really miss the hetrosexual flirting on this forum... the little of it there was. But as it is, it's the same thing that happens in prisons I guess when it's all guys. They start looking cute to each other and they want to be pretty.

Man, but I'm older than you and I don't even have gray hair in, "Those places."

• Members

That's a nice looking amp. Wish I could see it. :poke:

So Jeff, ummm... are you saying you will show him in private?

I really miss the hetrosexual flirting on this forum... the little of it there was. But as it is, it's the same thing that happens in prisons I guess when it's all guys. They start looking cute to each other and they want to be pretty.

Man, but I'm older than you and I don't even have gray hair in, "Those places."

:facepalm:

:lol:

• Members

All sexuality aside (And I mean far...far aside) that is one righteous amp! Now to choose the best opening number for your next concert. You've got your amp, your distinguished gray hair in "Places" and a new bold sexuality. You're almost there man! Now all you need is to grasp the eternal mystery of intrinsic female sexuality...

Archived