Triple-tracked Takamines... Say it fast three times!

• Members

http://leefitzsimmons.com/mp3/Sylvan%20Melodies/Silverella.mp3

This track features triple-tracked Takamine acoustic guitars. Three part harmony brings a very full harmonic thickness to any type of arrangement, and when it is combined with a lot of guitar tricks like fret slides, hammer-ons, and trills, the effect can be quite stunning.

Does anyone else here have a recording of three part guitar harmonies?

If so, post it here and share :)

• Members

This got me to thinking about a demo of The Rolling Stone's Angie I did a few years back when I was leading one of my cover band incarnations. I'm somewhat surprised that it's still posted at myspace. I haven't been to myspace in a loooong time but the interface looks much cleaner than the last time I was there. Anyway, I used my Takemine EF341SC on the track with left and right channels. I was always amazed at how good I thought it sounded and I gave as much credit to the Hercules firewire interface I'd used as much as the guitar.

• Members

http://leefitzsimmons.com/mp3/Sylvan%20Melodies/Silverella.mp3

This track features triple-tracked Takamine acoustic guitars. Three part harmony brings a very full harmonic thickness to any type of arrangement, and when it is combined with a lot of guitar tricks like fret slides, hammer-ons, and trills, the effect can be quite stunning.

Does anyone else here have a recording of three part guitar harmonies?

If so, post it here and share
:)

Sounds good Lee, I have not done this myself yet, but I will give it a go and see what I come up with, no promises, only if I believe it is good enough. :)

Checked your website out and looks like you create a fair variety of music, I will over time listen to all your stuff. :)

Archived