Would anyone like my 'complete works' for free?

Mark L

• Members

If there's any interest, I'll provide more info and maybe organize a little competition

If not, I won't
:o

So easy to listen to your (quite good) stuff on Soundclick....are you thinking of pulling your tunes off Soundclick??

What synth are you using on My Lucky Day? the little wormy-filter sweep bit....

And sure, I'm always interested in free....

nat whilk ii

• Members

So easy to listen to your (quite good) stuff on Soundclick....are you thinking of pulling your tunes off Soundclick??

What synth are you using on My Lucky Day? the little wormy-filter sweep bit....

And sure, I'm always interested in free....

nat whilk ii

No, my Soundclick stuff is staying where it is

I have tons more stuff that isn't online, though

And 'My Lucky Day' was recorded using Fruity Loops :)

Edit: I'll provide some liner notes and recording info, too. Again, if anyone's interested :o

• Members

So...how do you do a "boxed set" on the web?
:lol:

You don't!

It'll be in the form of several mp3 CDs. I jokingly started a thread on OJ a while back, stating that the 1000th poster in said thread would receive my 'anthology' on an mp3 player. The thread did actually reach 1000 posts and so I had to honour my promise! Luckily, I was getting a new mp3 player anyway

There's all my digital multitrack stuff (not all of which is at the link in my sig), tape-cassette 4-track stuff, mono tape recorder stuff, some 'jazz' tunes I did for my guitar teacher, a demo with a band in 1985, and some stereo tape recorder stuff. There's a lot of stuff!

Still interested? :)

• Members

Actually, sod a competition! If any of you fine fellows want my 'anthology', send me a PM with a postal address and I promise to post it to you

I will NOT share your postal address with anyone else. I give you my word

All I ask is that when you receive it, you'll not put any of the songs online

Thank you :)

ps I'm off to work now, so I'll deal with any PMs when I get home (assuming there are any!) :D

• Members

I'd love to have them but I certainly wouldn't want to induce you to mail a CD internationally, particularly since the very first thing I'd do would be to copy it to my HDD.

But I'd certainly be more than happy to download them if they're up somewhere. Everyone wins, I'm thinking.

• Members

I'd love to have them but I certainly wouldn't want to induce you to mail a CD internationally, particularly since the very first thing I'd do would be to copy it to my HDD.

But I'd certainly be more than happy to download them if they're up somewhere. Everyone wins, I'm thinking.

I can afford the postage, mate. Don't you worry :)

There are too many songs to download. You've no idea!! :D

• Members

Two 'anthologies' being processed as we speak. Thanks, guys :)

Here's an example of the info which will accompany the CDs:

TAPE CASSETTE-BASED 4-TRACK ANALOGUE SONGS INFO

"I made the leap from mono cassette recorders to tape cassette 4-tracks in about 1985 or

• Members

Actually, sod a competition! If any of you fine fellows want my 'anthology', send me a PM with a postal address and I promise to post it to you

I will NOT share your postal address with anyone else. I give you my word

All I ask is that when you receive it, you'll not put any of the songs online

Thank you
:)

ps I'm off to work now, so I'll deal with any PMs when I get home (assuming there
are
any!)
:D

Wow and :cool:,

This is an offer I can't refuse, considering I have very poor download service here.

I would love to listen to your music, thank you very much sir. :)

And if you get to visit Australia, you have a trip lined up, cruising the Murray/Darling rivers, on my paddle boat.

• Members

By the way, I feel it's my duty to warn potential recipients of this DVD-ROM (yes, I've squeezed it all onto a DVD) that it contains the good, the bad, and the downright ugly :o

You have been warned...

• Members

Sounds good

After all, you guys in OZ pretty much
invented
the barbeque!
:cool:

Us Aussies would like to think so, but I think the Mongolians might be the masters of the BBQ, probably from hundreds or even thousands of years ago. I went to a Mongolian restaurant years ago, and they had a 6 foot in diameter round hotplate (much like a BBQ) set-up in the middle of a room, where the customer would select their raw meats and self cook on the plate, a self serve type of arrangement.

My hot plate is a round 2 footer, and I use real wood for the heating, that falls off the red gum trees, along the bank of the Darling River, where I am all set up. :)

• Members

Us Aussies would like to think so, but I think the Mongolians might be the masters of the BBQ, probably from hundreds or even thousands of years ago. I went to a Mongolian restaurant years ago, and they had a 6 foot in diameter round hotplate (much like a BBQ) set-up in the middle of a room, where the customer would select their raw meats and self cook on the plate, a self serve type of arrangement.

My hot plate is a round 2 footer, and I use real wood for the heating, that falls off the red gum trees, along the bank of the Darling River, where I am all set up.

Sounds idyllic :cool:

Well, I sent the first lot of DVDs last Saturday. Hopefully, they should begin arriving at their destinations very soon. It actually cost less to send yours to Australia than it did for the ones to the USA! Bizarre...

Archived