What MIDI controller is this?!?!?! Please help I MUST know!!!!

• Members

Hey everyone. Saw this in another thread, and I an dying to know what the make and model of the controller is, as I've never seen a MIDI foot controller like this with more than 17 notes, and would KILL to be able to have that many notes/range to be able to play with my feet while I'm rocking the 88's with my hands, if anyone knows what this controller is please let me know, thank you guys so much!!!!

[video=youtube;3SZCMDlmO0c]

• Members

Could it be one of these with the top cover taken off?

Holy {censored} that's fantastic!!! Thank you so much man!!! I had no idea those existed at all!!!! And they;re half the price of the 17 note ones I've seen!!! Have you used them personally? I don't quite understand the descriptions next to each one, it shows the pic, but then says without bass pedals? I sent them an email and am waiting to hear back...

• Members

I can't see the vid (all of youtube is down for my connection)

I'd get ahold of the AGO for a list

but off the top of the head NORD makes one with 27 and a swell

Right on man thanks for the heads up!! I had no idea they did that, it's great, the only problem is that it's $2200!!!! whcih unfortunately is WAY out of my price range LOL Thanks for the heads up though I really appreciate it!

• Members

Thank you so much man!!!

You are most welcome. No I have not used one.

Hey chevy I just called them for you...they are out my way. They don't make these, they sell them and I think the guy operates from a warehouse where they ship direct as he said they don't have a storefront. He said if you order the 25 note they would ship within a day or two.

Hope that helps but yeah, call the number man, I got right through.

• Members

Right on man thanks for the heads up!! I had no idea they did that, it's great, the only problem is that it's $2200!!!! whcih unfortunately is WAY out of my price range LOL Thanks for the heads up though I really appreciate it!

I'd check with the AGO, I doubt that's the only model and they might even have some sort of classifieds for members and such.

it's generally going to be organist gear, not pianist/ "keyboard player" kit go you might just have to refocus your search a little

• Members

You are most welcome. No I have not used one.

Hey chevy I just called them for you...they are out my way. They don't make these, they sell them and I think the guy operates from a warehouse where they ship direct as he said they don't have a storefront. He said if you order the 25 note they would ship within a day or two.

Hope that helps but yeah, call the number man, I got right through.

Thank you so much I really appreciate that!!!! First thing tomorrow (or later this morning I guess LOL) I'll give them a ring...thanks again!!!!

• Members

I'd check with the AGO, I doubt that's the only model and they might even have some sort of classifieds for members and such.

it's generally going to be organist gear, not pianist/ "keyboard player" kit go you might just have to refocus your search a little

Right on! Thank you so much...what exactly is the AGO though? I'm unfamiliar with that acronym and I missed it in your first post, I just saw the part about the Nord....

• Members

Thank you so much I really appreciate that!!!! First thing tomorrow (or later this morning I guess LOL) I'll give them a ring...thanks again!!!!

Hey dude, just got off the phone with them and they explained it all to me, it seems like that's more likely than not what's in the vid, and it seems that it's by far the cheapest way to go! I'll keep you posted, I'm really thinking about hooking it up ASAP!

Archived