Steve Albini : studio pictures, videos, techniques

Zeroquai

• Members

Hello

Would like to share with you some pictures and videos for those interested in the recording techniques and equipment of Steve Albini

Had the chance to visit Electrical Audio Studio in Chicago Ill for a We Are Knuckle Dragger album session.

Below are some equipment photos of the amazing sounding Studio B, plus a video of Steve talking to the band about mic placements, recording methods and techniques:

http://www.gearslutz.com/board/so-much-gear-so-little-time/755439-steve-albini-studio-pictures-videos-techniques.html

• Members

OK... the threshold has been exceeded. Confirmation is in. Angelo has a small penis.

Yes, very small, actually it is a two digit negative inch number, but I had once a Corvette Stingray and a Stutz Bearcat, but after my first girlsfriiend laughed her ass off and I became older, I replaced my cars of inferiority complex with a monstrous studio, and married a tiny women which has a height of 162 centimeter, that was a big releave, damn I always knew I am not a fork lift for big women

Archived