The most incoherent spam of all time!!

jaruhetice

• Members

This is a hit, no question about it. But what about the legalities? Do I owe royalties to spammers, or is the following considered "dedicated to the public"?

[verse]

If a person has had that kind

Pointing to some time

When you turned out to be

In a literal sense struck breathless

For those who possibly will

Are convinced little else

Even though they say

• Members

Holy crap, this is amazing!

If anyone wants some abstract lyrics, write 'normal' lyrics, google translate to some other language than back to english!! GOLD!!
:lol:

Yeah, but then you have to make it rhyme again.... Unless the music is such that nobody notices it doesn't rhyme. But that can be even harder.

• Members

If anyone wants some abstract lyrics, write 'normal' lyrics, google translate to some other language than back to english!! GOLD!!

I was working for a while with a publisher friend of mine to provide websites for poets and for the demonstration site I took some lorem ipsum text into English from Latin and broke it into short phrases I broke onto separate lines. Instant modern poetry.

• Members

I frequent a keyboard forum at another site and there's a guy there who posts stuff like that, except it's about keyboards or multiband compressors. I suspect the guy actually does have some good ideas, but he just can't seem to focus on a single one long enough to write a cohesive sentence (let alone a paragraph or OMG a full post!)

• Members

I frequent a keyboard forum at another site and there's a guy there who posts stuff like that, except it's about keyboards or multiband compressors. I suspect the guy actually does have some good ideas, but he just can't seem to focus on a single one long enough to write a cohesive sentence (let alone a paragraph or OMG a full post!)

I especially like the BB post genre of Internet Manifestos:

The all-encompassing explanations of everything (sometimes just everything on a given subject but often, you know, that spills over), often involving cosmic principles, infinite harmonies, sometimes fractals (or the popular conception thereof), and, of course, quantum mechanics. Typically from someone with some fundamental misunderstandings of all those fields and a superficial view of whatever foreground topic he may have.

Now, mind you, I'm certainly one of the most garrulous (and faster typing) guys around, but, well... at least I know what paragraph breaks are... ;)

• Members

So that's how Jon Anderson writes lyrics. :lol:

Archived