Hey, We're Famous! There's a Poll about SSS!

Anderton

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nice try Craig, But I won't be convinced until you start 10 more threads about how much an Idiot your are for disagreeing with yourself plus another 20 posted in the moderation thread asking to have yourself banned and than 30 more posts as an Alt asking where you are.

Then and only Then I'll believe you.

p.s. don't forget to add more colorful(!@#$%%^$%$^) pronouns and adjectives to describe yourself and your intellect or lack there of.

• Members

The Political Party... Craig's Frankenstein forum. "Frankenforum." Or is it more like Pet Cemetery, you try to bury it but it comes back worse and more powerful? Or is it like Carrie, splashed with menstrual blood? I don't know how the last one makes sense.

• Members

ppp ...pple....please don't take this wrong.... but I don't think the inhabitants of the other forums have seen this film of Craig when he was 9. Someone should warn them...... before it's too late and one of them visits here. Cr....Cra......Craig, I swear that I never told anyone before today.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Bookumdano2 View Post
ppp ...pple....please don't take this wrong.... but I don't think the inhabitants of the other forums have seen this film of Craig when he was 9.
I feel ripped off...I was ASSURED I'd bought up all existing copies of that footage. mad.gif

Archived