Doing Some Recording Tomorrow

Mark L

• Members

Wow, EXCELLENT use of pitch correction. smile.gif It sounds really human, as if it was a performance done by real singers! Great job!

Oh and seriously, congratulations on keeping the 12-string in tune for an entire song smile.gif

If I ever make it to Bolton, you DO realize I will want to do a collaboration...

• Members

And BTW, I really admire your ability to just go into the studio, bash out a song, and post it. It was a thoroughly enjoyable listen, and honestly, if you'd spent 46 hours obsessing over a mix and tried out 67 different microphones before pressing record, I doubt it would have been any more enjoyable...probably less.

I'm going to be doing vocal overdubs on my next song tonight, so thanks for the timely reminder not to spend 46 hours obsessing over the mix, or trying out 67 different microphones before pressing record smile.gif

• Members

Thanks, Craig smile.gif

I took my 16-track (The Rolling Nads Mobile, as I like to call it) to Nick's house in Chorley, which is where we did the vocals. We used a Behringer C3 mic (the only recording mic I own at the moment), which cost me about

Archived