No announcement yet.

Harmony Central News - What Happened?

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harmony Central News - What Happened?

There hasn't been any Harmony Central News posted in almost 2 weeks. What's happening with that?
    GuitarStorage.com Storage Solutions For Musicians & Collectors

Did you sign up for the new newsletter?

http://em.harmonycentral.com/pref/

Terry D.
    Telling Stories releases 2nd CD, see our WEBSITE! Please check out my GROUPIE STORY and Tales from the Road.

Comment

No , I'm talking about the Press Release News on the Home page:

See the date of the last press release published. It was being published almost daily.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/index.jspa

Comment

Unfortunately, the person posting the news is on the east coast and was caught in the Hurricane Sandy madness; to add injury to insult, he then became sick. The news blog has a specific password and access, which we now have. Phil is learning how to post the news; he will then train me, and we'll split the duties for the immediate future.
        CHECK IT OUT: Lilianna!, my latest song, is now streamable from YouTube.

Subscribe, like, and share the links!

Comment

Sorry to hear that but I kind of guessed it might be hurricane related by the date. Hope he can gets back to normal soon. You guys probably have a lot of catching up to do. I'll look forward to seeing it again soon

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by plantfinder
            View Post

Sorry to hear that but I kind of guessed it might be hurricane related by the date. Hope he can gets back to normal soon. You guys probably have a lot of catching up to do. I'll look forward to seeing it again soon

there is NO reason why natural disasters or personal illness should disrupt the flow of press releases.

you, sir, are way too forgiving
            I will be banned soon, so don't get too attached.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Goobers
              View Post

there is NO reason why natural disasters or personal illness should disrupt the flow of press releases.

you, sir, are way too forgiving

When one person has the passwords and server access (not a trivial thing for those working remotely), and has no electricity, wi-fi, heat, or internet, it kind of cramps their style. Being in a hospital with a life-threatening condition tends to impede productivity as well.

An editorial staff of three people has certain limitations. It's not like all of a sudden one person can stop doing what THEY'RE assigned to do and take over someone else's tasks. Sure, we could have jumped on the news, but then the people would complain that natural disasters or personal illness shouldn't keep the newsletter from being published, or spam from being removed, forum posts being answered, passwords being reset, etc.
              CHECK IT OUT: Lilianna!, my latest song, is now streamable from YouTube.

Subscribe, like, and share the links!

Comment

Working...
              X