No announcement yet.

Spamkitty!

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spamkitty!

I did my usual late night spam deletion patrol, but one of the spam posts had a cool picture of a cat, so I couldn't resist sparing it from the Termination with Extreme Prejudice spam button.

CHECK IT OUT: Lilianna!, my latest song, is now streamable from YouTube.

Subscribe, like, and share the links!

Bad kitty! You know you're not supposed to advertise unrelated products without permission on these fora! It's right in the TOS! Bad! BAD!
    Tauntr.com - Adding Insult to Everything!Neck Pocket Cavern Surveyor for the Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You club!"In all fairness, Les Pauls have a switch position labeled "Rhythm", while Strats do not, because they are lead guitars for lead guitarists." -Flatspotter

Comment

Let's give it a bath!!!!

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Knight
        View Post

Let's give it a bath!!!!

Could also be a hydration/body fluid thing. The fur tufting like that can mean dehydration that affects the epidermis. Could also mean that kitty just got done rolling in the dirt on a hot day. Still, the dark line at the jaw line looks like it could be flea eggs in the first fold of skin under the jaw bone. I'm thinking third world kitties may not have good access to Advantage treatments.

Cool looking cat, anyhow.

music and social links | recent listening

Comment

It has that "waiting for food" look.

Comment

Working...
          X