MERRY CHRISTMAS to my dear HCCASSS crew!

rasputin1963

• Members

We have a white Christmas here in New Mexico...not enough snow to cause problems, but just enough to cover everything to make everything all Christmassy. A couple friends of ours are going cross-country skiing today.

And yes, this is a great group of people we have here. It really is a community. I too would like to thank everyone for their insights, ideas, and of course, humor smile.gif

• Members
8308213722_eaab0e05ff_c.jpg
Holiday Card by Ken Lee Photography, on Flickr

Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful. - Norman Vincent Peale

Happy holidays! This photo to me represents warmth and family. I took this during the last setting sun of the year along the Sonoma Coast in California last year, New Year's Eve. May you have a happy holiday!

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Anderton View Post
We have a white Christmas here in New Mexico...not enough snow to cause problems, but just enough to cover everything to make everything all Christmassy. A couple friends of ours are going cross-country skiing today.

And yes, this is a great group of people we have here. It really is a community. I too would like to thank everyone for their insights, ideas, and of course, humor smile.gif
Is that in Toas or Ruidoso(it might as well be Texas, they don't have mountains with any snow on em' so they abscond with our's here by buying up lots in Ruidoso).

Merry Christmas From the High Desert in Southern New Mexico(no snow yet, maybe next year).thumb.gif

Archived