Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

I hope you don't mind my mentioning this, but...

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope you don't mind my mentioning this, but...

...I've just been rehashing my Soundcloud page

There are now thumbnails for each song, and if you click on a song title you'll find a description of the song and full song-lyrics

If you fancy a look, simply click on my sig or click the following link: http://soundcloud.com/songwriter101

I shall now flagellate myself for spamming this most excellent forum...

complete works
    youtube
    the asylum

MarkydeSad wrote:

...I've just been rehashing my Soundcloud page

There are now thumbnails for each song, and if you click on a song title you'll find a description of the song and full song-lyrics

If you fancy a look, simply click on my sig or click the following link: http://soundcloud.com/songwriter101

I shall now flagellate myself for spamming this most excellent forum...

It's a somewhat different situation than someone coming here with 3 posts and saying 'HEY!! LOOK AT MY GREAT METAL BAND THAT'S THE BEST BAND IN THE WORLD!"

You have quite a few fans in this forum, so no problem with keeping us updated. I've often thought about whether I was taking advantage of the forum by posting links to my latest music videos, but no one seems to mind. That said, I didn't mention my latest one, but that's only because it's so different from all the other music.

There are now 14 music videos posted on my YouTube channel, including four songs by Mark Longworth. Watch the music video playlist, subscribe, and spread the links! Check back often, because there's more to come...

Comment

• Mark L
      Mark L commented
      Editing a comment

Thanks, Craig

I noticed on Twitter that you've written a new tune. Let's hear it!

Working...
X