Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Dick Dale fans here?

This isn't really about surf music, I just wanted to see if the Disney Filters would bleep out Dick.

There are now 14 music videos posted on my YouTube channel, including four songs by Mark Longworth. Watch the music video playlist, subscribe, and spread the links! Check back often, because there's more to come...

I think the filter may not apply to mods.  Phil made a hilarious post in the effects forum and nothing was censored.  Let me see what happens if I type **bleep** Dale.

edit: We'll never hear surf music again.

Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â ****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â**** Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â****Â**** Â**** Â**** Â****Â****Â****Â****Â**** Recipient of 1 Kudo: BOTB 2013

Comment

• BigBeatBoy
      BigBeatBoy commented
      Editing a comment

Lou Speed's Alt wrote:

I think the filter may not apply to mods.  Phil made a hilarious post in the effects forum and nothing was censored.  Let me see what happens if I type **bleep** Dale.

edit: We'll never hear surf music again.

So, only mods can talk about **bleep** Dale?

Also Anderton - I want to keep this name, it's an alt I created years ago but never used and I like it better.  but can I get my old post count back? I'll PM you with my old account name.

Anderton wrote:

This isn't really about surf music

4-Q buddy !! It's ALWAYS all about surf music !! Wave physics are the same for water and sound !!

D!(k Dale is AWESOME !!

__________-------------------------------------__________________________---------------
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." ---Albert Einstein

What is more liberal than this ?? )
    We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union ...

Comment

I noticed a few complaints about not being able to post colorful Pronouns and Adjectives, Throws a monkey wrench in to the Political Party. If that is the case you wont have to worry about space issues any more, without all that additional hyperbole posts there will be limited to 1 sentence.

By the way I am a **bleep** Dale Fan so you got me there.

Comment

• UstadKhanAli
        UstadKhanAli commented
        Editing a comment

This is a savage attack upon all people with the name of **bleep**!!!!  I want all the Dicks to rise up and protest against these dicks for having the audacity to wage a war against all people named **bleep**!!!!!!!

No use for this famous Sci-Fi author then?

PhilipKDick.com

Best,

Geoff
      Enthusiasm powers the world.

Craig Anderton's Archiving Article

Comment

• UstadKhanAli
        UstadKhanAli commented
        Editing a comment

And no love for **bleep** Butkus either.

Working...
    X