Happy Birthday, UstadKhanAli!

elsongs

• Members

I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest that we all may be posting here past the impending apocalypse. I think we have a special force that wards off these dark forces that seek to destroy the world.

Thank you for the birthday wish, peeps! I may be 100, but I feel spry, strong, vibrant, and creative, and ready to take on another 100 years!

• Members

Let's face it, birthdays are things we celebrate for the entire week, if not longer. But for yesterday's birthday, my friend treated us to Rocio's Mole de los Dioses. I don't think much of the mole in Los Angeles, but this place has a chef from Mexico who makes 25 varieties of mole, and I've tried about 6-7 so far on three different visits, and it and the food just completely rule. I don't think much of Mexican restaurants in LA either - they're usually fine, okay, nothing great - but this place is very nice.

And more fun. My class sang "Happy Birthday" to me yesterday. And we've just been having a bunch of fun, which will continue throughout this weekend!!!

• Members

Yes, you are another year older.
However, the question to ask is "Are you another year wiser?"
(Even tho Its hard to image you being any wiser than you already are.)

Thanks for all the good will you spread around here- and for the incredible pics.

Hope you had a good one.

• 1 month later...

Archived