Happy Birthday, UstadKhanAli!

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday, UstadKhanAli!

According to Facebook, it's our very own UstadKhanAli (aka Se
    Elson TrinidadSinger, Songwriter, Keyboardist, BassistElson and the Soul BarkadaWeb: www.elsongs.comMySpace: www.myspace.com/elsongsFacebook: Facebook PageTwitter: twitter.com/elsongs

He doesn't look a day over 113! This is one dude who doesn't wear out his welcome
    There are now 14 music videos posted on my YouTube channel, including four songs by Mark Longworth. Watch the music video playlist, subscribe, and spread the links! Check back often, because there's more to come...

Comment

100? That must be according to the Mayan calendar.
      --
      "Today's production equipment is IT-based and cannot be operated without a passing knowledge of computing, although it seems that it can be operated without a passing knowledge of audio." - John Watkinson, Resolution Magazine, October 2006
      Drop by http://mikeriversaudio.wordpress.com now and then

Comment

Congrats and many more. Have a fun year making music and pics.

Comment

Yes, Happy Birthday Ken and may you have many more.

Comment

music and social links | recent listening

Comment

Well I was going to wish you many happy returns, Ken, but......the world ends tomorrow
              -----------------

Comment

Hey!!! Go eat your favorite food and drink your favorite bev. Then blow out some candles. Yah!

Comment

I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest that we all may be posting here past the impending apocalypse. I think we have a special force that wards off these dark forces that seek to destroy the world.

Thank you for the birthday wish, peeps! I may be 100, but I feel spry, strong, vibrant, and creative, and ready to take on another 100 years!
                  Ken Lee on 500px / Ken's Photo Store / Ken Lee Photography Facebook Website / Blueberry Buddha Studios / Ajanta Palace Houseboat - Kashmir / Hotel Green View - Kashmir / Eleven Shadows website / Ken Lee Photography Blog / Akai 12-track tape transfers / MY NEW ALBUM! The Mercury Seven

Comment

Let's face it, birthdays are things we celebrate for the entire week, if not longer. But for yesterday's birthday, my friend treated us to Rocio's Mole de los Dioses. I don't think much of the mole in Los Angeles, but this place has a chef from Mexico who makes 25 varieties of mole, and I've tried about 6-7 so far on three different visits, and it and the food just completely rule. I don't think much of Mexican restaurants in LA either - they're usually fine, okay, nothing great - but this place is very nice.

And more fun. My class sang "Happy Birthday" to me yesterday. And we've just been having a bunch of fun, which will continue throughout this weekend!!!
                    Ken Lee on 500px / Ken's Photo Store / Ken Lee Photography Facebook Website / Blueberry Buddha Studios / Ajanta Palace Houseboat - Kashmir / Hotel Green View - Kashmir / Eleven Shadows website / Ken Lee Photography Blog / Akai 12-track tape transfers / MY NEW ALBUM! The Mercury Seven

Comment

HaPpY (belated) BiRtHdAy, KeN!!!

Best,

Geoff
                      Enthusiasm powers the world.

Craig Anderton's Archiving Article

Comment

I`ve known him for 47 years and he still looks the same... amazing.

Comment

I already wished you a happy birthday. You're just trying to make the world end a day later!
                          <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

“Music is well said to be the speech of angels... nothing among the utterances allowed to man is felt to be so divine."

~Thomas Carlyle

Comment

Yes, you are another year older.

However, the question to ask is "Are you another year wiser?"

(Even tho Its hard to image you being any wiser than you already are.)

Thanks for all the good will you spread around here- and for the incredible pics.

Hope you had a good one.
                            Psst... Wanna check out some free tunes?
                            http://www.broadjam.com/artists/home.php?artistID=3448

Comment

Working...
                            X