Does Anyone Here Use Samplitude?

Anderton

• Members

I've never tried it but I figure that since they've been around for a billion years  (didn't they also do the red rooster or red roaster or whatever way back in the old century), they must have lots of customers.

They were in the side hallway at Namm  (just off where JBL etc always is) and I was sorta looking in their small booth as I was talking with Great River next door to Samplitude, but not much was going on... I meant to stop in, but got distracted by food.

• Members

bookumdano3 wrote:

I've never tried it but I figure that since they've been around for a billion years  (didn't they also do the red rooster or red roaster or whatever way back in the old century), they must have lots of customers.

They were in the side hallway at Namm  (just off where JBL etc always is) and I was sorta looking in their small booth as I was talking with Great River next door to Samplitude, but not much was going on... I meant to stop in, but got distracted by food.

Yes, they did Red Roaster, and yes, they have been around since the dawn of time. From what I understand Samplitude remains popular in Europe. It's a very deep program, with the specialty being object-oriented editing and a serious complement of tools for mastering. Come to think of it, Samplitude was the first program to really promote the fact that you could record or master in it.

Archived