Beatles a product of the nefarious Tavistock Thinktank?? Wooooo

rasputin1963

• Members

I listened to 3 or 4 minutes as I was puttering around.* Is this from Art Bell's show? Whenever I hear someone rattling on and on through a sea of static, I think of tuning into Art Bell -- who around here could only be got on the scratchiest and most remote of stations -- and trying to make sense of those endless, late-night, rambling rant-cum-fugues his guests would get lost in...

*I have extremely little patience for trying to get information from TV or radio, for the most part. I'm a printed word guy. I like being able to slow down, speed up, skim, and go back. Rewind is something but not much. And I simply don't have the patience to wait around while people talk, talk, talk. (It makes me nuts when I click on a link to a newpaper in Google News and it goes to a video.)

• Members

Ultimately, you have to ask yourself, even if true, does it matter?  I can't conceive of any scenario where it could possibly make a difference....  If you chain yourself to the past, you'll never be free in the future.

Archived