Hey, Someone Actually Interviewed Me!

Anderton

• Members

Hi Craig,

Yes, a very good interview. But one thing confuses me. Was this interview done before your move to Gibson? The interviewer describes you as the "big cheese" at Harmony Central, but I have to assume from comments you have recently made in other threads that you are now the "petite fromage". What exactly is your current role at HC? 

• Members

AlenK wrote:

Hi Craig,

Yes, a very good interview. But one thing confuses me. Was this interview done before your move to Gibson? The interviewer describes you as the "big cheese" at Harmony Central, but I have to assume from comments you have recently made in other threads that you are now the "petite fromage". What exactly is your current role at HC?  

Yes, the interview was "BG." However, my agreement with HC was that I would give 90 days' notice if I left, so I'm still here through mid-May and still generating the newsletter, fixing articles that were broken during the switch, and trying to bring some mojo into the forums. There's also a pro review that's going to start next week.

No one at HC wants me out of here, quite the contrary, so I figure in the future HC will be like my summer home :)

Archived