Craig Anderton Joins Gibson

Jeff da Weasel

• Members

NASHVILLE, TENNESEE, February 20, 2013 -- Gibson today announced that music industry icon Craig Anderton will be joining the company in the role of Executive Vice President, Evangelist to implement a far-reaching program devoted to music education and enjoyment.

===

Congratulations, my friend. I hope this is everything you want it to be.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Congratulations!  (Only in Tennessee could there be a job with a title like that!)

I wish you well.  I hope the forum stays; it's still my favorite. (it has a notable lack of idiocy, which I've found to be unusual and engaging).   Anyway, stop in & post once in a while, if HC plans to keep it running.

• Members

Well after finally figuring out exactly where Anderton was on the web...And registering here today....I'm less than thrilled that as soon as I register..He quits. Plus I sold my Les Paul two months ago. So now he goes to work for Gibson. Glad my handle isn't PurrFectTiming anymore. 

Congratulations nonetheless Craig. You'll be nothing but great for Gibson. I'll always have your books, the articles you wrote I clipped out of countless magazines, and the lifeless carcass of my PIA 4 channel fuzz to remember you by.

Best of luck....

Archived