Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought 32GB of memory from OWC and 8GB was found to be bad. Not only did their technician help me troubleshoot which module was bad, he also shipped to me, in two days, a pair a modules before I had to return the old ones (Even though just one module was bad, they replace them in pairs). He also emailed me a prepaid shipping tag to return the old memory. So I'd have to say, I'm very happy with their service.

As for the Blu-ray burner, I've used it a few times and it works great, I especially like that it's USB powered. Not bad for $99.

Comment

I bought 32GB of memory from OWC and 8GB was found to be bad. Not only did their technician help me troubleshoot which module was bad, he also shipped to me, in two days, a pair a modules before I had to return the old ones (Even though just one module was bad, they replace them in pairs). He also emailed me a prepaid shipping tag to return the old memory. So I'd have to say, I'm very happy with their service.

As for the Blu-ray burner, I've used it a few times and it works great, I especially like that it's USB powered. Not bad for $99.

Comment

Fantastic. While I hear about others complaining about OWC, I also hear a lot of people who are satisfied customers, which tells me that it probably either depends on who you deal with or they are inconsistent. I have no idea. But six months of that bull**************** and incompetence for me was the last straw. Give me Mercenary, Sweetwater, or somebody else any day.
        Ken Lee on 500px / Ken's Photo Store / Ken Lee Photography Facebook Website / Blueberry Buddha Studios / Ajanta Palace Houseboat - Kashmir / Hotel Green View - Kashmir / Eleven Shadows website / Ken Lee Photography Blog / Akai 12-track tape transfers / MY NEW ALBUM! The Mercury Seven

Comment

Working...
        X