Well, well....

Mark L

• Members

I briefly rehearsed with a bassist (and drum machine) last year. Obviously, I knocked it on the head after one rehearsal. That's the kind of stupid thing I do

Anyway, he's been in touch to say he really likes my tunes and if ever I need a bassist he's available. He's very good, actually

I jokingly suggested that he himself should get a band together to play my songs, and I could be a (poor man's) Brian Wilson and oversee the project

He called my bluff and said he'd talk to his musical contacts and get back to me when the band was assembled!

Crikey :smileysurprised:

• Members

MarkydeSad wrote:

I briefly rehearsed with a bassist (and drum machine) last year. Obviously, I knocked it on the head after one rehearsal. That's the kind of stupid thing I do

Anyway, he's been in touch to say he really likes my tunes and if ever I need a bassist he's available. He's very good, actually

I jokingly suggested that he himself should get a band together to play my songs, and I could be a (poor man's) Brian Wilson and oversee the project

He called my bluff and said he'd talk to his musical contacts and get back to me when the band was assembled!

Crikey
:smileysurprised:

This is my dream.

Assuming the band was any good, anyhow... I want a crap band, I could do that myself.

(That said, I think my envisioned project would be greatly improved if the lead singer was a more or less visual clone of me when I was 23 or so -- only with some performing skill.  wink.gif  )

• Members

blue2blue wrote:

MarkydeSad wrote:

Crikey
:smileysurprised:

This is my dream.

Assuming the band was any good, anyhow... I want a crap band, I could do that myself.

(That said, I think my envisioned project would be greatly improved if the lead singer was a more or less visual clone of me when I was 23 or so -- only with some performing skill.  
wink.gif
  )

Got any pics of you as a 23-year old? :)

Archived