Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craig Anderton's Sound, Studio, Stage, and Spam

"We Have Met the Enemy and He is Us" - Walt Kelly​

RoadRanger wrote:

I just deleted several spam posts. I'll try to keep an eye on SSS while Craig is in Germany. If you guys see any spam, please hit the "report" button and let me know about it.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

• RoadRanger
      RoadRanger commented
      Editing a comment

Phil O'Keefe wrote:

RoadRanger wrote:

I just deleted several spam posts. I'll try to keep an eye on SSS while Craig is in Germany. If you guys see any spam, please hit the "report" button and let me know about it.

I usually do - but almost the entire first page was spam and I wuz overwhelmed  .

• reinisen
      reinisen commented
      Editing a comment
      Phil,
      Trying to get hold on Mr. Anderton concerning a Mandrake Memorial acetate that I recently purchased on ebay.
      It features different mixes/versions plus an unreleased song from the Medium sessions made at Electric Lady
      Studios in 1969.
      Thanks for your help - all the best,
      Reine Fiske

Working...
X