tell me why I should sign this petition

techristian

• Members

Dan, you're clearly not thinking this through. Musicians are all incredibly rich! There's no better way to fill government coffers than to get money from musicians. Remember, the reason why giant multinational corporations don't pay taxes is because they're really on the ropes financially...Exxon made a pathetic $41 billion in profit last year. The poor children of their upper management teams have to go to sleep without dinner! It's sad.

And so unnecessary! By transferring money from thise filthy rich musicians to the Canadian government, everything will be wonderful!

• Members

Oooops, I have to correct myself. Exxon's profits were $41 billion in 2011. In 2012, profits were $44.88 billion. For the past 10 years, Exxon's profits have been over a third of a trillion dollars.

Don't you think it's about time musicians started paying their fair share?

• Members

Anderton wrote:

Dan, you're clearly not thinking this through. Musicians are all
incredibly rich!
There's no better way to fill government coffers than to get money from musicians. Remember, the reason why giant multinational corporations don't pay taxes is because they're really on the ropes financially...Exxon made a pathetic $41 billion in profit last year. The poor children of their upper management teams have to go to sleep without dinner! It's sad.

And so unnecessary! By transferring money from thise filthy rich musicians to the Canadian government, everything will be wonderful!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Craig, You are Brilliant!!

Archived