No announcement yet.

Posted a new tune - final, remixed version now public

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posted a new tune - final, remixed version now public

Since the SSS Production Squad did such a good job on the cover of "Poison," I posted an unlisted video in case y'all had any comments [Edit: this video is now public]. Warning: It's very dark. and is about a subject that may be disturbing to some people. However if you make it all the way to the end, you'll see it's for a reason...

Here's the URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESMnCF4IZHQ&feature=youtu.be

Simplicity, my new album project, is now streamable from my YouTube channel.

Subscribe, like, and share the links!

I see what you mean about watching the vid to the end. That's pretty powerful stuff

The sentiment resonates with me on a personal level as well, as I'm sure it does with quite a few people on here and elsewhere

a selection of my songs

the asylum

Comment

• Anderton
      Anderton commented
      Editing a comment

Hmmm...no production comments. I did a couple vocal tweaks (less treble, raised levels very slightly in a couple sections), and after seeing the video on YouTube I can see that the lettering needs to be a little brighter, but aside from that if there aren't any suggestions for improvements I might as well post it.

Sounds good Craig. Nice

Comment

• Anderton
      Anderton commented
      Editing a comment

Lee Knight wrote:
      Sounds good Craig. Nice

Thank you for your assistance, I appreciate it (and will call upon it in the future...). Same goes for Nat's thoughtful comments.

Not sure why I just now got around to watching/listening to this...But it hit me between the eyes. A member of my family took their life in November. A young member. It's haunting tune...I listened to it three times in a row and I'm a hard guy..But it got to me..I hope someone hears it, someone whom it might stay the hand of.

Very good work Sir.

http://thebasement.createaforum.com/

Comment

Working...
    X