Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Return of...Is Your Music Any Good? Find Out Here!

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some stuff I put together on cubase with some fairly basic plugins, more guitar stuff coming shortly

www.myspace.com/geoffontour04

Comment

Some stuff I put together on cubase with some fairly basic plugins, more guitar stuff coming shortly

Comment

Thankzz Craig!! I started a topic about this a while ago but it died out because it wasn't a sticky,......I don't remember ,..was it a sticky at our old home??

Maybe it should be!
        Don't Eat The Yellow Snow. Don't Eat The Yellow Snow.

Comment

Thankzz Craig!! I started a topic about this a while ago but it died out because it wasn't a sticky,......I don't remember ,..was it a sticky at our old home??

Maybe it should be!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Storm

Well, all righty, then. I just happen to be recording my second solo album right now, so I might as well get some feedback on my working mixes, bearing in mind, of course, the fact that these are, after all, just MP3 files.

Lemon Frosting - April F's Mix

Lovely Day - Mix 09

BTW, I was formerly, and am still currently, known as "Bunny" over at MusicPlayer.com, for those old skool (actually, middle skool) SSS folkes in da house! Heheh.

I totally Dig That Bunny!!!! That's my MUSIC!!! Only thing I would have done is mix in the vocals a bit louder.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Storm

Well, all righty, then. I just happen to be recording my second solo album right now, so I might as well get some feedback on my working mixes, bearing in mind, of course, the fact that these are, after all, just MP3 files.

Lemon Frosting - April F's Mix

Lovely Day - Mix 09

BTW, I was formerly, and am still currently, known as "Bunny" over at MusicPlayer.com, for those old skool (actually, middle skool) SSS folkes in da house! Heheh.

I totally Dig That Bunny!!!! That's my MUSIC!!! Only thing I would have done is mix in the vocals a bit louder.

Comment

Originally posted by GeoffonTour

Very easy to listen too,...Nice! Thanks for the link.

Comment

Originally posted by GeoffonTour

Very easy to listen too,...Nice! Thanks for the link.

Comment

Originally posted by Tedster

I have those relatov...er...relevat...er, those moments you speak of once in awh...MMMMM...DONUTS... (snarf snarf snarf narf munch)

Thanks for the positive feedback on my tune, too. And while I'm at it, a cover track (if anyone will indulge me on a cover track)...just 'cuz I like the tune. I hear a couple vocal doubles that need cleaning up, but udderwise, my take on an old classic:

Walk Away, Renee

The guy singing these two songs has a way better voice than you do

Very cool Ted!!!

Comment

I have those relatov...er...relevat...er, those moments you speak of once in awh...MMMMM...DONUTS... (snarf snarf snarf narf munch)

Thanks for the positive feedback on my tune, too. And while I'm at it, a cover track (if anyone will indulge me on a cover track)...just 'cuz I like the tune. I hear a couple vocal doubles that need cleaning up, but udderwise, my take on an old classic:

Walk Away, Renee

Very cool Ted!!!

Comment

Originally posted by boosh

Very cool Ted!!!

Ahhh...I dunno, I think he's kind of a hoser, myself...
                        My Space

Comment

Originally posted by boosh

Very cool Ted!!!

Ahhh...I dunno, I think he's kind of a hoser, myself...
                          My Space

Comment

(if anyone will indulge me on a cover track)

Still trying to reconcile the voice with the pictures, Ted

If we're indulging cover tracks, I want to throw in Behind Blue Eyes. The guitar crowd seemed to enjoy it when I posted it right after I finished it last fall.
                            Music for your busy day.

All the info you need.

Be my friend?

Comment

(if anyone will indulge me on a cover track)

Still trying to reconcile the voice with the pictures, Ted

If we're indulging cover tracks, I want to throw in Behind Blue Eyes. The guitar crowd seemed to enjoy it when I posted it right after I finished it last fall.
                              Music for your busy day.

All the info you need.

Be my friend?

Comment

I like the sounds ,....I love the song.

But have you ever,...(I'm not trying to get ya pissed at me) have you ever tried playing with a metronome? Or did you time it this way on purpose?

Comment

Working...
                                X