On the ground in Malaysia

Michael's a guy

Who knows some guys

Who've got some money in Asia

That's all I know

But until his guys pay him

I'm afraid the answer is no

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=12151615

^^^^ is from a month-of-songs Blue2Blue and I did. Feedback at the time was that people did not understand the story...

Here is what really happened

I was working at a software startup (OA). The original backer (Angad) was an Indian scion/playboy whose other investments included race cars and 2 Barrels and a Smoking Gun. OA was not making money, and in fact kept requiring additional investement. Angad ran into (Michael) Gale, who said he represented an investment fund out of Asia. Angad agreed to merge his funds with Michael's, and that the combined entity would make a significant, additional, investment into OA.

But Michael never showed up with any money. Michael had a very elaborate series of explanations. There is a tanker leaving the Persian Gulf that has the asset..As soon as the tanker unloaded in Rotterdam he could liquidate the asset and start the money transfer. The tanker had not left the Middle East, but the Prince was going to fund the money. Just on the plane for Singapore. I'll let you know.

Eventually, OA went titsup.com

• Members
Michael's a guy

Who knows some guys

That's all I know

He'll fly to Dubai

At the blink of an eye

And he'll call us the moment he lands

Bank guarantees

Tankers at sea

And he'll call us the moment he lands

Michael's a guy

Who knows some guys

That's all I know

But until his guys pay him

I'm afraid the answer is no

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=12151615

^^^^ is from a month-of-songs Blue2Blue and I did. Feedback at the time was that people did not understand the story...

Here is what really happened

I was working at a software startup (OA). The original backer (Angad) was an Indian scion/playboy whose other investments included race cars and 2 Barrels and a Smoking Gun. OA was not making money, and in fact kept requiring additional investement. Angad ran into (Michael) Gale, who said he represented an investment fund out of Asia. Angad agreed to merge his funds with Michael's, and that the combined entity would make a significant, additional, investment into OA.

But Michael never showed up with any money. Michael had a very elaborate series of explanations. There is a tanker leaving the Persian Gulf that has the asset..As soon as the tanker unloaded in Rotterdam he could liquidate the asset and start the money transfer. The tanker had not left the Middle East, but the Prince was going to fund the money. Just on the plane for Singapore. I'll let you know.

Eventually, OA went titsup.com

I think I worked for Michael. Under a different name. wink.png

Toward the end, we were looking under our cars for bombs before starting them.

Archived