Dear god! I have the first songwriting thread!

Barry Jive

• Members

Originally posted by Mind Riot

I'm with you man, as long as it doesn't turn into the guitar forum with people sticking their faces in telling everybody else what to like.

The recording forum only has one or two cheeseheads, three if you count me.

I don't see this forum going the way of the guitar forum. Songwriting takes creativity, talent, good ears, intuition, and perseverance.

The guitar guys are out-gunned !!

• Members

I don't want to turn this into a guitar forum bashing thread, because there are some really good guys over there.

But . . . sometimes when they're talking about the shredder de jour it always reminds me of that speach in "Bill and Ted's" when the football player gives a crappy speech and then goes " . . . . SAN ANDEMAS HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL RULES!" and the crowd goes wild.

• Members

Originally posted by Barry Jive

I don't want to turn this into a guitar forum bashing thread, because there are some really good guys over there.

But . . . sometimes when they're talking about the shredder de jour it always reminds me of that speach in "Bill and Ted's" when the football player gives a crappy speech and then goes " . . . . SAN ANDEMAS HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL RULES!" and the crowd goes wild.

I didn't mean to bash the guitar forum, I agree that there are a lot of really cool guys over there. The majority of them, in fact. But there is just this small contingent of guys that just make it hard for everybody who disagrees with them.

Archived