Well, I'll be...ASK and you shall RECEIVE...

• Members

Originally posted by Crustycabs

Nice try, but don't let it go to your head!

Myself, and several others have been lobbying for this forum for quite some time now.

I hardly think that I'm the one to thank...in my e-mail, I told him that MANY have asked for it...!

As mod' I thought he might listen...I e-mailed him last night, and it was up this morning...

It's more about the fact that HE listened than about MY asking...

No reason to be snippy...

• Members

Originally posted by Sjonesmusic

I hardly think that I'm the one to thank...in my e-mail, I told him that MANY have asked for it...!

As mod' I thought he might listen...I e-mailed him last night, and it was up this morning...

It's more about the fact that HE listened than about MY asking...

No reason to be snippy...

OOPS!

Forgot to add the smiley. That's what too little coffee does to you. Wasn't meaning to be snippy, just pointing out that it wasn't quite as instantaneous as you might have thought.

I've emailed him a half dozen times (at least) about it. Dunno, maybe you have more pull here than others...

Here ya go: :D :D :D :D

• Members

Originally posted by Crustycabs

OOPS!

Forgot to add the smiley. That's what too little coffee does to you. Wasn't meaning to be snippy, just pointing out that it wasn't quite as instantaneous as you might have thought.

I've emailed him a half dozen times (at least) about it. Dunno, maybe you have more pull here than others...

Here ya go:
:D

It's cool...

I didn't want to take credit for it, by any means, but I basically reminded Scott that this has been a long time in coming, for many in here, and that it would be a good move at this time...

Maybe I do have a little pull with him to have gotten to happen so fast after last night, but maybe he was already going to...who knows...either way, it doesn't matter...all that matters is that it's here!!!

Thanks for clarifying your reply, buddy!!

Peace,

Scott

Archived