A creak on the stairs

That doesn't sound right

So do what you can

Don't worsen the mess

And resolve that tomorrow

You will get some rest

• Members

Agreed that surfeit feels out of place.

I was sitting around talking one night with a couple of others that all fit at least two of the following (a few all three) work full time, have kids, gig all the time, and the general consensus was when asked "how are ya," the response should no longer be "I'm pretty tired." We're all tired all the time, so we started saying "normal." It's funny to see other people watch these exchanges transpire and have this total WTF look on their faces.

Back to your germ... I really like the way the cadence feels like traditional Irish toast. A lazy 6/8 would fit well.

• Members
Agreed that surfeit feels out of place.

I was sitting around talking one night with a couple of others that all fit at least two of the following (a few all three) work full time, have kids, gig all the time, and the general consensus was when asked "how are ya," the response should no longer be "I'm pretty tired." We're all tired all the time, so we started saying "normal." It's funny to see other people watch these exchanges transpire and have this total WTF look on their faces.

Back to your germ... I really like the way the cadence feels like traditional Irish toast. A lazy 6/8 would fit well.

:D

Hoping for "normal" tomorrow.

Archived