Lyrics

too blue

• Members

OK, so here is my dilema.

I have been about 6 months without a band, due to a relocation with my job. This has created a real challenge for me by having no real outlet for any musical creativity with others, for way too long now. I am actively seeking out like minded musicians in my new location, but it all takes time. In the past, as a guitar player in the band, I have found it difficult to take a lead role in the creation of any original music we created, but have always found the writing of lyrics to be my real forte, and would therefore contribute to the song writing process in this capacity. Presently, without others around me to work on songwriting, I am hungry for the opportunity to work on some new lyrical compositions. I continue to work on creating melodies to form the basis of a good song that I can in turn write the lyrics too, but I continue to be frustrated with the outcome of the song, long before any lyrics are laid down.

As a newcomer to this site, I am wondering if anyone has some thoughts or suggestions to offer that might point me in some new direction here? Are there ever songwriters looking for creative input with lyrics to there music?

Archived