Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, my friends in Trampled Under Foot are calling it quits to perform solo projects. It's a shame... because they are an excellent band. I thought this was an appropriate song to post... Goodbye.

Last edited by bee3; 07-09-2014, 07:45 AM.

Comment

War on Drugs... interesting band with a pretty cool sound. I really like what the drummer does here.

The keyboardist is a friend of mine... he sent me pics of Paul Shaffers keyboard rig.

Comment

Originally posted by bee3 View Post
        Well, my friends in Trampled Under Foot are calling it quits to perform solo projects. It's a shame... because they are an excellent band. I thought this was an appropriate song to post... Goodbye.

I'm in love

nat whilk ii

Comment

I toured for 5 years with her brother, the guitarist... she used to come out and visit when she was 15... we'd bring her onstage to perform with us and she'd bring the house down.

Comment

Broken Bells: Really solid, interesting instrumental work. A little too much going on for my minimalist taste, but that's just me. The lyrics don't rise to the occasion.

Sweater Weather. Put a sock in it.

Paolo Nutini: Not my style, but the guy really rocks. Smart, passionate, thoughtful, and with music that works just right with the songs. He gets terrific musicians working with him. This stuff does not happen by accident. High marks.

Royals: Original. Good. Fun. That's entertainment! High marks.

Coasters: I've always loved those guys. Never heard this one. Reminds me of:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PK4VAyb85j4

High marks.

Baier: Not my style, but she sure nailed emo, didn't she? High marks.

Tedeschi and Trucks: Oldgit got it. They're both musical monsters in their own rights, but together, they take it to a whole new place. High marks.

John Sebastian: Can do no wrong. High marks.

Can't open the John Cleary tune. I'll have to look him up. Thanks, Lee!

Del

Comment

Working...
            X