Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not my cup o' tea musicaly, but I think your voice has potential.
    My friends and I are hosting pictures of our study abroad trip to Sweden on DropBox. If you aren't using DropBox for free online storage, you should be! Use this link and we'll get extra storage space for referring you, and you'll also get 2.25GB of free storage.

Cool guys: WiseBlood, The Friendly Ranger, Loosegroove.
    Spam:
    Rack Gear
    EHX Holy Stain / Line6 DM4

Wants: CoT50/BudWah/Hog/Pog/Pigtronix EP-2/Behringer rip-off pedals/VerbZilla/Red Llama clone

Comment

"you suck"
      “Immortal” poets have bemoaned divine aggression against man’s puny shape.
      Tell me about reality noble bards, as your flesh confetti floats across the abyss!
      Being is this clash; it is spilled blood churning through the heart of Ghost Cheetah.

Comment

Originally posted by pontiusplaymate
        "you suck"

is this necessary?...oh. i get it. the first posts.....

****************************.....period.

gschmitt - singer/songwriter/producer

- The Official gschmitt Website
        - gschmitt on Twitter
        - gschmitt's Facebook Group

Thanks for your support. Really.

Comment

Originally posted by Minitruth
          I've been playing 6 months, Some of songs were done at 3
          months.

http://www.soundclick.com/evildoer

I admire your courage. Thought the lyric to "Dying For Dollars" was great!
          "Time is a great teacher, unfortunately it kills all of its pupils"

Louis-Hector Berlioz

Comment

"you suck"

I am beginning to suspect your sincerity pontius,what do you expect to get from this.Am ? supposed to take none of your posts seriously or are you exempt of taking your other posts seriously.This attitude is the worst kind of masturbation and does not suit your intellect.

And bluesway,forgive me but an "****************************" cannot be critisized for behaving like an ****************************.there must be some other jurisdiction in such cases.
            I found myself in a dustbin, they call it the rising sun

Comment

Originally posted by janusmanus

I am beginning to suspect your sincerity pontius,what do you expect to get from this.Am ? supposed to take none of your posts seriously or are you exempt of taking your other posts seriously.This attitude is the worst kind of masturbation and does not suit your intellect.

And bluesway,forgive me but an "****************************" cannot be critisized for behaving like an ****************************.there must be some other jurisdiction in such cases.

jesus christ, lighten up. You can take my posts seriously or not, I don't care.

BTW, what's wrong with masturbation?

Also, if this there is a jurisdictional question, i move to quash on the basis of lack of personal jurisdiction. I clearly do not have sufficient minimum contacts w/ the forum state for it to exercise in personam jurisdiction over me.

Washington v. Intl. Shoe'd!
              Tell me about reality noble bards, as your flesh confetti floats across the abyss!
              Being is this clash; it is spilled blood churning through the heart of Ghost Cheetah.

Comment

as a way of appeasing janusmanus' stupid wrath, I will tell you in all honesty that your songs sounded better than I expected them to knowing you've only been playing for six months.

there.

Comment

as a way of appeasing janusmanus' stupid wrath, I will tell you in all honesty that your songs sounded better than I expected them to knowing you've only been playing for six months.

that post is the grape of that wrath...

you have too much to care about, thats why you sound "awkward" in such cases.

jesus christ, lighten up. You can take my posts seriously or not, I don't care. BTW, what's wrong with masturbation? Also, if this there is a jurisdictional question, i move to quash on the basis of lack of personal jurisdiction. I clearly do not have sufficient minimum contacts w/ the forum state for it to exercise in personam jurisdiction over me. Washington v. Intl. Shoe'd!

Your last post shows that you are capable of respect only when that respect is forced out and when it has relevance to third partes.this is not honesty.

There is nothing wrong with masturbation but it normally does not require participation of others.It has to be a solo project.

You have enough presence here in the forums and surely not for the sake of being ignored.

I am not a priest or a policeman or any kind of ethic supervisor,even if ? was my english would not suffice to do the necessary job.this is not as personal as you might expect(you just happen to be the relevant person).The only thing ? respect in this environment is music and the relatively "impersonal chattering" about it.my reaction is my way of forcing myself to stay in a foreign environment.

I respect your music and ? want to maintain my respect to the songwriter too, since you are not an alien to others' presence here...

your agression is unnecessary and is not going to lighten any creature up,

you should care in some other ways than like this...
                  I found myself in a dustbin, they call it the rising sun

Comment

you have too much to care about, thats why you sound "awkward" in such cases....

Your last post shows that you are capable of respect only when that respect is forced out and when it has relevance to third partes.this is not honesty.

WTF seriously, what are you talking about?

especially in this second bit?

Comment

There is nothing wrong with masturbation but it normally does not require participation of others.It has to be a solo project.

As much I hate to see you get involved with this one-man quagmire, you had me laughing out loud with this one.

Minitruth, I'm sorry that your thread was highjacked. Stick around, listen to others and comment, and you'll learn alot. Anyone with your boldness has a lot to offer.
                      Jukejoint Handmedowns (my band)

Find our album on iTunes!

A Month of Songs (Songwriting blog)

Originally Posted by gennation

Neither of us is gay or anything, it just happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Chicken Monkey

As much I hate to see you get involved with this one-man quagmire, you had me laughing out loud with this one.

Minitruth, I'm sorry that your thread was highjacked. Stick around, listen to others and comment, and you'll learn alot. Anyone with your boldness has a lot to offer.

one man quagmire...that's rich. I'll only point out that the fact this forum is full (if you can call a place this dead full) of "regs" who talk as you talk and say the same predictable **************** you say might have something to do with the fact that this forum moves at a snail's pace, and has such a limited readership.

Certainly, I'm not here to remedy the situation. However, I at least have the ability to post intersting/unconventional ideas and music along with my offal.

I challenge you to do the same...instead of worrying so much about decorum and I'm okay and you're okay clap trap.

and All this because Janusmanus didn't get a joke that Bluesway caught right off the bat...and I'm the quagmire.

riiiiiiiiiiigggggggggggggggggghhht.

Comment

I take it back, I think chicken monkey and janusmanus are this forum's only two regs. No offense to the rest of you who never or rarely post.

Comment

Also, if this there is a jurisdictional question, i move to quash on the basis of lack of personal jurisdiction. I clearly do not have sufficient minimum contacts w/ the forum state for it to exercise in personam jurisdiction over me.

Washington v. Intl. Shoe'd!

lol.... so how's law school working out for you? (don't worry; it's not showing up at all! )

ps - i think i just quashed myself. . . . . i need a napkin.

- gschmitt on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Chicken Monkey

Now that I can log in again I'll be offering what
                              critique or props for what I listen to here. I have a couple more
                              songs on the front burner, but I've started with a book that
                              is really helping Me a lot-

"The Principals of correct guitar practice", by Jamey Andreas

On another board, someone said I "had no idea how to play
                              guitar". this book has shown Me that. I'm putting those songs on
                              hold, because the mechanics of My playing are starting to improve at an accelerated pace. I'd like to show some
                              improvement, in My next effort.
                              "Life ain't what you make it,
                              sometimes life makes you
                              sometimes easier to fake it
                              in everything you do.
                              I'm a low-performance man
                              in a high-performance world"
                              -"Mediocre Man"

"Whatever happened to
                              Honest smiles, Friendly skies
                              Good times, happy highs
                              Starry nights, easy lives
                              Open eyes and open minds"

-"Friendly Skies"

Comment

good stuff, man. just keep your metronome on at all moments if you want to improve RIDICULOUSLY fast.

- gschmitt on Twitter

Comment

Working...
                                X