X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1) As most people have reported there are weird bugs in the edit window in Chrome. (No biggie, it's a niche browser, only 46% of Internet traffic.)
    2) I have way more than 30 posts or whatever it says I have. Were they all forgotten?
    3) I looked up an old post of mine and all the content is gone, like it's been hacked up - http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...lla-37/302973- This was a rich post with pages of back and forth. Even the opening post has had most of the words stripped. Is all this gone forever?

Comment

Originally posted by mbfrancis View Post
      I looked up an old post of mine and all the content is gone, like it's been hacked up

Is all this gone forever?
      Good question. I found the same thing with some of my old posts. Were they not saved/archived?
      "I write from a different place. I do not even know what it is called, or if it has a name. It just comes and I sculpt it. But it is also a lot of hard work." —Van Morrison

Comment

Why am I unable to edit my posts? I press edit and I get a blank box as if I'm starting a topic all over again..I just need to edit a fe pieces to an original post???

Wont even let me edit my Title...

Oh and to edit this post I had to first copy what I already had and then paste it in the new empty box that the "edit" option gave me..otherwise I would of had to rewrite it all over again.

Is anyone else having this same issue?????
        Last edited by Foose31; 04-08-2014, 08:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Foose31 View Post
          Why am I unable to edit my posts? I press edit and I get a blank box as if I'm starting a topic all over again..I just need to edit a fe pieces to an original post???

Wont even let me edit my Title...

Oh and to edit this post I had to first copy what I already had and then paste it in the new empty box that the "edit" option gave me..otherwise I would of had to rewrite it all over again.

Is anyone else having this same issue?????
          I guess it's just me thats having this issue then.

Comment

The sigs have gone berserk with visual code appearing.
            'Music is your own experience, your thoughts, your wisdom. If you don't live it, it won't come out of your horn'.
            CHARLIE PARKER

Comment

Yes, we were finally able to patch a fix for the non-signature bug. Unfortunately, when we pulled data over from the other platform, it pulled it as HTML code. To clean yours up, click on your name in the upper right corner of the screen>Go To User Settings>When that opens go to the second tab > Account > Scroll down to Conversation Detail Options > Edit Post Signature.
              Edit it and save > Done!
              Thanks
              D
              Bringing the Harmony back to Harmony Central

Comment

Where do I update my sig? I can't seem to find it...
                Thomas Jefferson said... "The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the Supreme Being as His father, in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter." hmmm...

Comment

Originally posted by Lee Knight View Post
                  Where do I update my sig? I can't seem to find it...
                  On the upper right hand corner of the window, click on the drop down arrow next to your avatar and select "User Settings". On that page there is a link to "edit your profile". When you get to the profile edit panel, click on the "A" to get the advanced editor and then you need to convert all your HTML back to BB tags.
                  Lyrics Songs Demos Videos Covers Facebook Tumblr

Before you leave the house, look in the mirror and take one thing off.

-Coco Chanel

Comment

This isn't really a question, but the google site search is not very useful. The old search feature would find the right thread more often than not, but the new one brings up scads of unrelated stuff. Considering that I was using this as a place to house ideas to come back to later, it is disappointing.
                    Don't listen to Justin.
                    LCK - 2/21/2012

Comment

What's up with the "Unconfigured Static HTML Widget" at the top of the forum page?

The multipage thread navigation is very unintuitive. First it says "1 of 2", you click on the next arrow and then it displays "1 of 1" and you need to scroll way down to the bottom of the (1) page.
                      Lyrics Songs Demos Videos Covers Facebook Tumblr

Before you leave the house, look in the mirror and take one thing off.

-Coco Chanel

Comment

Bug:
                        When entering text on mobile, all the paragraphs are stripped out it's just a block of text.

Feature Request:
                        Where is "First" and "Last" links in the page navigation? If it's a 10-pg post, there's no 1-click way to go from Page 3 page 1 or 10. Should be a First and Last button like every other forum.

Comment

Originally posted by blue2blue View Post
                          I also get a navigation toolbar 'sticking' to the top of the page as I scroll down in the Chrome browser. I haven't quite got used to it but it seems a handy enought feature.
                          I get crap in Chrome. I can't respond to any thread, unless I open IE. The little icons across the bottom of a thread don't show up. In either Chrome or IE I can't edit my profile. This interface sucks.

You guys are great, though.
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGxDwt26FZc
                          http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/marshallsongs
                          http://www.reverbnation.com/#!/marshallsongs

Comment

The exact refrain seems somewhat vulnerable... I believe that considerably more lasers.

Comment

I'd love to be able to see who is logged in to a particular forum, or thread... this way I can stalk appropriately.

Comment

Any reason why only half of an embedded video appears?
                                Don't listen to Justin.
                                LCK - 2/21/2012

Comment

Working...
                                X