X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The New Site: Questions and Answers

Hi, Folks: When you arrive here (and thanks for putting up with some hiccups), please note the following:
    1) If you have questions, please first check out the FAQ section. There are some things called out and some ETA fix time lines posted.
    2) If you have constructive feedback or find a bug not mentioned, please hit the "feedback" button in the upper right corner.

Thanks and enjoy!
    D
    Bringing the Harmony back to Harmony Central

Is it possible to have navigation links at the bottom of a thread. It's kind of awkward to get to the bottom, that's where everyone's going eventually each time they read, and then have to go to the top to navigate elsewhere. Or am I missing something obvious?

Comment

Originally posted by Lee Knight View Post
      Is it possible to have navigation links at the bottom of a thread. It's kind of awkward to get to the bottom, that's where everyone's going eventually each time they read, and then have to go to the top to navigate elsewhere. Or am I missing something obvious?
      On mine (firefox) when i scroll down it leaves page navigation at the top of the screen so its always visible.

(unless of course this is a fix that happened since you posted)

Comment

I also get a navigation toolbar 'sticking' to the top of the page as I scroll down in the Chrome browser. I haven't quite got used to it but it seems a handy enought feature.

‚Äč
        music and social stuff

Comment

Where did the rss feed move to?

This feed from harmonycentral.com couldn't be loaded right now. You can try again, but if it still does not work you may wish to remove this feed.
          Lyrics Songs Demos Videos Covers Dj Facebook Tumblr

Before you leave the house, look in the mirror and take one thing off.

-Coco Chanel

Comment

We are working to restore this.
            RSS fee will return.
            D

Comment

Originally posted by stickboymusic View Post

On mine (firefox) when i scroll down it leaves page navigation at the top of the screen so its always visible.

(unless of course this is a fix that happened since you posted)
              Hmmm.... I do get the floating bar but it does not have any navigation. Chrome here, like you Blue. I get Mod stuff for moving threads etc. But no navigation at all. Oh well, no big.

Comment

Hmmm.... I do get the floating bar but it does not have any navigation. Chrome here, like you Blue. I get Mod stuff for moving threads etc. But no navigation at all. Oh well, no big.
                Lee, what OS are you running?

Comment

Originally posted by davie View Post

Lee, what OS are you running?
                  Mac 10.6.8

Comment

Lee: Phil is in the process of working with Chris Loeffler to determine the differences in our settings and a regular moderator's settings so we can get everyone the necessary tools to facilitate moderating.
                    vB5 is quite a bit different that the old vB3 (and even vB4) that we were accustomed to.
                    Stand by and if you need something handled, shoot me an e-mail: djarrett@harmonycentral.com

Thanks
                    D

Comment

Originally posted by Dendy Jarrett View Post
                      Lee: Phil is in the process of working with Chris Loeffler to determine the differences in our settings and a regular moderator's settings so we can get everyone the necessary tools to facilitate moderating.
                      vB5 is quite a bit different that the old vB3 (and even vB4) that we were accustomed to.
                      Stand by and if you need something handled, shoot me an e-mail: djarrett@harmonycentral.com

Thanks
                      D
                      Cool. Thanks Dendy.

Comment

I've noticed that when editing text, sometimes when I insert the curser in a specific place, and shows it inserted there mind you, it will jump to the end of the line as soon as I begin typing. Double clicking seems to wrk for inserting but it bucks trad editing standards and is way confusing. This is on both Mac and PC. not sure about mobile.

Comment

I've noticed that when editing text, sometimes when I insert the curser in a specific place, and shows it inserted there mind you, it will jump to the end of the line as soon as I begin typing. Double clicking seems to wrk for inserting but it bucks trad editing standards and is way confusing. This is on both Mac and PC. not sure about mobile.
                          I've experienced this as well. It has been reported.
                          Thanks
                          D

Comment

Originally posted by Dendy Jarrett View Post

I've experienced this as well. It has been reported.
                            Thanks
                            D
                            I've experienced the same thing as well, but only when I use Chrome. This seems fine on Firefox.

Comment

Originally posted by davie View Post

I've experienced the same thing as well, but only when I use Chrome. This seems fine on Firefox.
                              Yeah... it is Chrome I've been using at work. Let me try Firefox to confirm that..

Comment

Working...
                              X