I'm bored - someone entertain me

grace_slick

• Members

Ok then. No takers?

Then this probably soon-to-be-deleted thread shall descend into a well of complaints and moans.

- I hurt my toe and have to walk on only one side of my foot

- I'm tired and still bored, as per the subject of this thread

- I'm at work, which in itself automatically sucks

- My phone refuses to charge itself despite being charged for 7 hours last night. I need to buy a new phone when I have no money for this annoying cost

The end. :p

• Members

I was eating half of a muesli bar thing, and a crumb fell onto my dress so I flicked my dress to dislodge the crumb, the crumb flew up into the air in front of me and my hand inadvertently moved into a position so the crumb landed on my hand and was knocked away and onto my desk. It was like I intended to play Crumb Tennis.

How amusing. *snore*

• Members

Heheh. :)

Update of complaints for the new day -

- My toe is still maimed and hence now my whole left foot is sore from having to walk on it using only the big toe side, to avoid putting any weight on the 4th toe

- The pair of pants I am wearing that used to fit very snuggly are now so loose they fall down and I can take them off without undoing the button

- My bra keeps sliding down my back, making my boobage area look like it's down around my waist

• Members

Well, I'm bored in a restless-bored way.

And ah yes indeed, I remember that thread from last year. I recall I was in Sydney on vacation for 2 weeks at the time the thread originated. Stickboy did my song, Lovely With the Lights On, and LCK did Circles. Both versions were superior to my originals. lol

Archived