Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm bored - someone entertain me

lol

Do a jig or something. Tap dance on my head. Play me a tune on a mandolin. Or cook me a nice meal to fatten me up.

SOMETHING!
    All things must pass...

Ok then. No takers?

Then this probably soon-to-be-deleted thread shall descend into a well of complaints and moans.

- I hurt my toe and have to walk on only one side of my foot
    - I'm tired and still bored, as per the subject of this thread
    - I'm at work, which in itself automatically sucks
    - My phone refuses to charge itself despite being charged for 7 hours last night. I need to buy a new phone when I have no money for this annoying cost

The end. :P
    All things must pass...

Comment

Lol. My step daughter says that to me all the tome when she comes to visit . It cracks me up.
      http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandID=575709 or http://www.youtube.com/user/ccarnucci

Comment

All the tome, eh? lol At least your slight typo has resulted in a mild volume of mirth on my part.

Now dance for me, fool. lol (j/k)
        All things must pass...

Comment

I was eating half of a muesli bar thing, and a crumb fell onto my dress so I flicked my dress to dislodge the crumb, the crumb flew up into the air in front of me and my hand inadvertently moved into a position so the crumb landed on my hand and was knocked away and onto my desk. It was like I intended to play Crumb Tennis.

How amusing. *snore*
          All things must pass...

Comment

There is a young singer named Grace
            at singing she's considered an ace
            she lives where it's sunny
            she's also quite yummy
            but still she's bored out of her face
            'Music is your own experience, your thoughts, your wisdom. If you don't live it, it won't come out of your horn'.
            CHARLIE PARKER

Comment

YAY!!!! I do like that, oldgit! Very pleasing to my eye.
              All things must pass...

Comment

Alright, heading home from work now. On my SORE TOE. *martyr tone* lol
                All things must pass...

Comment

Did you try eating nasty packaged foods?
                  Lyrics Songs Demos Videos Covers Dj Facebook Tumblr

Before you leave the house, look in the mirror and take one thing off.

-Coco Chanel

Comment

Yes, I always do. In minute amounts so my pants keep falling down around my tiny waist. lol
                    All things must pass...

Comment

Crumb Tennis.

That's very funny. It deserves a rimshot!

LCK
                      "I write from a different place. I do not even know what it is called, or if it has a name. It just comes and I sculpt it. But it is also a lot of hard work." —Van Morrison

Comment

Heheh.

Update of complaints for the new day -

- My toe is still maimed and hence now my whole left foot is sore from having to walk on it using only the big toe side, to avoid putting any weight on the 4th toe
                        - The pair of pants I am wearing that used to fit very snuggly are now so loose they fall down and I can take them off without undoing the button
                        - My bra keeps sliding down my back, making my boobage area look like it's down around my waist
                        All things must pass...

Comment

If you're bored, read through and listen to this thread. Lots of cool stuff.

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?2795004-A-fun-idea...&highlight=

Comment

Well, I'm bored in a restless-bored way.

And ah yes indeed, I remember that thread from last year. I recall I was in Sydney on vacation for 2 weeks at the time the thread originated. Stickboy did my song, Lovely With the Lights On, and LCK did Circles. Both versions were superior to my originals. lol
                            All things must pass...

Comment

Complaints from Grace for the day
                              Regarding loss of volupt
                              'Music is your own experience, your thoughts, your wisdom. If you don't live it, it won't come out of your horn'.
                              CHARLIE PARKER

Comment

Working...
                              X