Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

Turn Another Corner - OGP colab WIP

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn Another Corner - OGP colab WIP

Here's what I've got so far dancing around in my head. Note the out ofthe blue chorus lyric. Just an idea that I'd love you (OGP) to re-write or redefine or refine or trash. The reason I went here in the chorus is that is where my imagination, day to day, kept going. So I'm following it for now.

Is this a direction either in just the verse, or in the V, C you'd be interested in going? I'm hearing this as a Ringo on tubs sort of deal. Electrics. etc.

Thomas Jefferson said... "The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the Supreme Being as His father, in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter." hmmm...

All you guys wear hats. I gotta get me one of them.
    Lyrics Songs Demos Videos Covers Facebook Tumblr

Before you leave the house, look in the mirror and take one thing off.

-Coco Chanel

Comment

First line of the chorus:

You hit me like a bus
    Lyrics Songs Demos Videos Covers Facebook Tumblr

Before you leave the house, look in the mirror and take one thing off.

-Coco Chanel

Comment

• oldgitplayer
      oldgitplayer commented
      Editing a comment

rsadasiv wrote:
      First line of the chorus:

You hit me like a bus

Would that be a single or a double-decker? .png" alt=":smileyindifferent:" title="Smiley Indifferent" />

Working...
X