• Show
Clear All

• bee3
    started a topic Sad that it's so dead in here

Sad that it's so dead in here

:womansad: I'm like a sad little girl.

• bee3
    replied
    Love it on instruments. Not so much on vocals.

Leave a comment:

• bee3
    replied
    Oh yeah. Its a problem. You should see my hat bill.

Leave a comment:

• bee3
    replied
    Yes... we do. Shall I accept your post as a solution?

Leave a comment:

• Lee Knight
    replied
    Hey now, check yourselves gentleman. :-) I happen to be one of those idiots.:-)

But, I'm happy you started this thread. I was going to do it myself. What I mostly miss now is the ancillary group. We have our core group of diehards that are here on a consistent basis and God bless you all. But the ancillary group, the guys that come less often, are the ones I miss the most. I guess because they aren't here. They are the people that keep the exchange going.

This change has consecrated the fact that I depend on this place. I am not sure if that is good or bad but it is.

I've come to depend on this place as a motivator for my writing. To post a kernel or a germ as they say and have many, many minds comment back and forth is so helpful for getting an idea off the ground.

It'll come back, maybe in a different form, but I think it will. It'll build if we stay here and keep it up. As long as it isl fruitful for our own personal ventures ..

Leave a comment:

• blue2blue
    replied

But there's no spam! 

I'm like a cat with a canary... :cattongue:

I say two oversize lots of kudos to the guy who designed the anti-spam filters. [Kudos is singular, of course, but it's hard to  use it in a way that makes it clear you know that.]

Leave a comment:

Working...
X