Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

Sad that it's so dead in here

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad that it's so dead in here

:womansad: I'm like a sad little girl.

But there's no spam! 

I'm like a cat with a canary... :cattongue:

I say two oversize lots of kudos to the guy who designed the anti-spam filters. [Kudos is singular, of course, but it's hard to  use it in a way that makes it clear you know that.]

music and social stuff | The Forgotify Files | A Year of Songs | mutant pop on facebook | roots acoustic on facebook

The chorus seems a little weak... I think it needs more lasers.

Comment

• shortchord
      shortchord commented
      Editing a comment

So even the spammers dislike the new forum software?  :robotlol:

Hey now, check yourselves gentleman. :-) I happen to be one of those idiots.:-)

But, I'm happy you started this thread. I was going to do it myself. What I mostly miss now is the ancillary group. We have our core group of diehards that are here on a consistent basis and God bless you all. But the ancillary group, the guys that come less often, are the ones I miss the most. I guess because they aren't here. They are the people that keep the exchange going.

This change has consecrated the fact that I depend on this place. I am not sure if that is good or bad but it is.

I've come to depend on this place as a motivator for my writing. To post a kernel or a germ as they say and have many, many minds comment back and forth is so helpful for getting an idea off the ground.

It'll come back, maybe in a different form, but I think it will. It'll build if we stay here and keep it up. As long as it isl fruitful for our own personal ventures ..
    Your god doesn't exist but my god does and he is all loving. If you disagree with me I'll kill you. - Prince Ea

Comment

• bee3
      bee3 commented
      Editing a comment

Lee Knight wrote:

You're not an idiot... you like idioms.  There is a difference... and no, I'm not pulling your leg.

• Monkey Uncle
      Monkey Uncle commented
      Editing a comment

Lee Knight wrote:

But, I'm happy you started this thread. I was going to do it myself. What I mostly miss now is the ancillary group. We have our core group of diehards that are here on a consistent basis and God bless you all. But the ancillary group, the guys that come less often, are the ones I miss the most. I guess because they aren't here. They are the people that keep the exchange going.

This change has consecrated the fact that I depend on this place. I am not sure if that is good or bad but it is.

I've come to depend on this place as a motivator for my writing. To post a kernel or a germ as they say and have many, many minds comment back and forth is so helpful for getting an idea off the ground.

It'll come back, maybe in a different form, but I think it will. It'll build if we stay here and keep it up. As long as it isl fruitful for our own personal ventures ..

Yeah, I could always rely on the whole composite crowd to keep threads moving and provide lots of free entertainment.  Now I feel guilty about not posting more...  :smileyembarrassed:

• bee3
      bee3 commented
      Editing a comment

Lee Knight wrote:

The best thing we can do is keep plugging away... people are attracted to activity... if we post it, they will come.

Yes... we do. Shall I accept your post as a solution?

Comment

• rsadasiv
      rsadasiv commented
      Editing a comment

bee3 wrote:
      Yes... we do. Shall I accept your post as a solution?

Only if you accept hair loss as a problem.

Oh yeah. Its a problem. You should see my hat bill.

Comment

• oldgitplayer
      oldgitplayer commented
      Editing a comment

Band name alert!!!

Hair Loss Hat Charity......:cathappy:

• rsadasiv
      rsadasiv commented
      Editing a comment

I'm married. I have a kid in middle school. Things I understand:

1) I don't understand fashion.

2) Fashion is expensive.

3) All fashion related expenditures are ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY.

• LCK
      LCK commented
      Editing a comment

All this talk about hats made me decide I needed a new "hat" avatar..

Love it on instruments. Not so much on vocals.

Comment

• rsadasiv
      rsadasiv commented
      Editing a comment

Having just one good preamp channel is starting to bum me out. I started with just one mic last night, and decided that I wasn't happy with the sound and decided to mic the guitar and the vocals seperately. But that turned into a  "that mic would sound better here, but it won't work with this preamp, whereas this mic won't be as good but it won't have to get into the sucky gain section of the preamp" fifteen minute things-I-don't-want-to-be-thinking-about-when-I-just-want-to-record timesuck.

Working...
X