Scars

LeonardScaper

• Members

So I have this idea......

......physical scars that can be metaphorically transferred to various psychological scar situations. I'm thinking reationship stuff, but....anything goes at this stage.

Hey...I've been married a few times. I have scars.

And I'm looking at that thumb...the foot...that fencing duel scar (really). I don't have much for starters, but........

Scars

We all got 'em

Look at this one right here

I got this from bouncin' of the bottom

Just last year

Thinking along those lines. Any conceptual stuff would be appreciated from you most excellent wordsmiths.

• Moderators

1st one was a run and dive into a friend's Doughboy pool on a concrete driveway. I was used to my family's grass under. Split my chin wide, wide open. WIDE.

Next one came after a long stream of leaving 'them' first. King of the world, 23 years old, playing in a popular rock band. And the love of my life decided to leave me. What? I still feel it at 53. Full of myself and not enough for her. We're good friends now but I still bear that scar. :-)

• Members

Fabulous stuff........

Lee, that's kind of the direction I want to go.....real scars/relationship scars.

Who are all those losers in bars,

drowning their troubles, 

soothing their scars?

...........classic Lee Charles Lyrics

Not sure about the mouth sore, Justin, but I do like the idea of worrying at that healing cut and because of that getting a deeper scra out of it.

The invisible scar......or more to the point....the scar that still hurts like hell at night all those years later.

• Members

I actually really like that concept...thanks, rhino.

Still in that concept stage. This has been perfect. I'll be working on this tune over the coming weekend....trying to get a groove happening musically while the concepts steep in my head. 

This interaction has been exactly what I needed to get the 'germ' to start germinating.

...more....

Archived